results-driven recent college graduate eager to contribute superior research, communication, and organizational skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational and financial performance
ø dynamic organization, prioritization, and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
ø solid computer skills including ms office and internet-based research; strong background in traditional research and library utilization
ø excel in communication and relationship management; demonstrated teamwork and innovative problem solving
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø bilingual in english and filipino/tagalog
mount st. mary s college, los angeles, ca may 2008
bachelor of arts in history, gpa 3.4
ø member, pi gamma mu international honor society in social sciences
ø dean s list c two semesters
ø organized leadership boot camp (spring 2007)
operator and dj, ebolmusic, los angeles, ca 2/07 c 5/08
- successfully steered all operations of an online radio station geared toward an international filipino audience
- provided live and recorded broadcasts; managed all technical functions and efficiently troubleshot issues
- performed extensive listener research to determine broadcast content; compiled playlists and organized music for upload
- received very positive listener feedback
athenian club committee member, mount st. mary s college, los angeles, ca 12/07 c 5/08
- coordinated campus event planning meetings; collaborated with a team of graduating seniors to develop function participation figures
- organized and executed highly successful senior farewell dinner
- actively performed alumni fundraising activities; achieved total contributions of $12,000
volunteer, los angeles public library, los angeles, ca 10/07 c 12/07
- effectively provided organizational support services including monitoring circulation numbers to determine whether to keep specific collections
- worked closely with senior
librarian; performed additional tasks as requested
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include strong research and organizational skills that i have applied to library maintenance, communications broadcasting, and event planning. i excel at compiling and analyzing data for a variety of uses and am highly effective at recording and presenting my results. my dynamic communication and time management skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to coordinate multiple parties. to complement this background, i offer a ba in history.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!