Results-driven Strategic Account Manager eager to apply dynamic business development, relationship management and project leadership skills toward actively supporting McKesson Automated Healthcare in optimizing revenue performance and client satisfaction.
- Exemplary blend of project management, team-building, client relations, and organizational expertise.
- Leverage significant leadership talents to build, motivate, coach, empower and guide highly cohesive teams to exhibit performance and productivity excellence.
- Solid communication, interpersonal, planning, analytical, and creative skills gained from 13+ years in customer service roles.
- Exercise strong administrative skills and business acumen to formulate spreadsheets, databases and reports which effectively organize critical client data and metrics, essential to continuous improvement.
- Able to achieve and maintain outstanding levels of client satisfaction via customer-focused support with an emphasis in quality, responsiveness and technical expertise.
- Diligently monitor and ensure cost control to maximize profitability and ensure budget compliance.
First DataBank Inc., South San Francisco, CA 1996 to 2009
Strategic Account Manager (2007 to 2009)
Customer Service Operations Manager (2005 to 2007)
Customer Service Supervisor (2002 to 2005)
Technical Support Supervisor (2000 to 2002)
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on proven performance, results, dedication and loyalty.
Deployed broad-based, corporate-wide resources to deliver comprehensive service and solutions to strategic accounts.
Seamlessly collaborated with sales, marketing and upper management to drive unified efforts and swiftly resolve client/project issues.
Streamlined administrative processes to expedite workflow and elevate client service despite staff reductions.
Resourcefully created automated daily statistical reports which increased accuracy and proved vital to crucial decision-making by senior management.
Instrumental in driving business growth by delivering dynamic new-hire training/orientation in applications and tools.
Applied sharp leadership proficiencies toward supervising, mentoring and motivating team of 12 technical support and customer service professionals.
Prior background includes over a decade of experience in customer service for Montgomery Ward Auto Express, Daly City, CA.
Microsoft Office Suite; Networking C Solano Community College, Fairfield, CA, 2009 to Present
Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Excel (Statistics) C VTC Computer Software Training, 2008
A+ Certification; Official Computer Service Technician; CompTIA Certified C Wave Technologies, 2000
Hiring Agent Name
McKesson Automated Healthcare
Please accept this letter and accompanying resume in application for the Manager of Strategic Accounts Services opportunity that is currently available. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to extensive account/client management experience, I bring to you strong team-building capabilities, proven communication and relationship-building strengths, and an exemplary blend of talents in goal setting, planning, and strategic analysis. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished interpersonal, problem solving, and presentation skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting MAH in achieving its objectives through self-initiative, prudence, and unbroken integrity. I am confident that I am an ideal candidate for this opportunity and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!