solid mortgage professional with closing and account management abilities, leadership, and communication skill; member of multifunctional teams with a variety of individual tasks. ~ listen to clients attentively to determine the best way to meet client needs with the appropriate level of concern and clarity ~ skilled in analyzing financial information and preparing hud-1, closing documents, and reports to determine or maintain record of financial activities ~ vast knowledge of office management systems and protocol in accordance with the common office procedures and established standards ~ professional and tactful communicator; build beneficial relationships with clients.
mortgage closing / loan processing / business development / strategic planning
relationship management / leadership / product knowledge / team building & motivation
shelter mortgage dba primacy home loans
loan processor, 01/2009 c 10/2009
- engaged in the proper procedures for pre-qualification for and processing of conventional, fha, and va mortgages and headed up loan closings.
- interviewed loan applicants to elicit information; investigated applicants' backgrounds and verified references; prepared loan request papers; and forwarded findings, reports, and documents for approval.
- reviewed loan papers to ensure completeness, and complete transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
- contacted customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
shelter mortgage dba primacy home loans
mortgage closer, 05/2008 c 01/2009
- interviewed loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing mortgage documents for closing nationwide.
- ordered property insurance or mortgage insurance policies in order to ensure protection against loss on mortgaged property.
- prepared and typed loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, checks, and wired funds for closings using computers.
- assisted title companies, real estate companies, and attorney offices with real estate or mortgage concerns.
countrywide n/k/a shelter mortgage dba primacy home loans
mortgage closer/funder, 05/2001 c 05/2008
- processed all deeds, contracts, closing instructions, title commitments, deeds of trust; and managed a variety of time sensitive concerns associated with an average of 25 closings weekly.
- completed invoicing, or pre-sale post and post-sale documents; consistently tracked receipt of documents, and accuracy of contents and audited files as needed.
- collaborated with title companies, realtors, and attorney offices to resolved immediate and latent closing concerns; wired funds for closings, and approved hud-1.
- verified and examined information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
bay title & abstract, inc
closer, 01/1999 c 02/2000
- exercised outstanding interpersonal and analytical talents to provide timely and effective resolutions to complex loan closing concerns without loss of client goodwill or further escalation.
- collaborated closely with interdepartmental colleagues, loan officers, and title companies developing strong business alliances that optimized branch performance.
- leveraged in-depth knowledge of financial services, debt financing structures, legal document preparation, title commitments, and any issues relevant to closing.
additional experience in schneider national, inc. as a leasing specialist, 09/1997 c 12/1998
bachelor of science in finance/minor in psychology
university of wisconsin-green bay
certificate of special recognition for most prompt service delivery and best attitude, 2006 & 2007
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience and strong ability in mortgage closing, client services, and account management. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
i am seeking a position within a fast-paced environment that can utilize and enhance mortgage closing sales expertise focusing on comprehensive presentations, developing new prospects, converting clients, and executing closing strategy with precision. additionally, i have acquired an outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving interest in product lines. in addition to my ability to coordinate projects, i am certain that my proficiency in office applications, along with my ability to communicate with internal and external personnel, stakeholders, and clients would be an asset to your team.
most of my career has consisted of transactions of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are involved. with this experience, i follow policies and procedures relevant to daily operations based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources.
i am an efficient team player who can be depended on to roll up my sleeves when the going gets rough. i bring to the table exceptional organizational, time management and problem solving skills and a proven capacity for meeting company objectives and demands with a high degree of tenacity. coupled with creativity and ability to critically evaluate situations, i feel confident that i have what it takes to hit the ground running and strengthen your organization.
if you feel there is a mutual interest, i would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
thank you in advance for your time and consideration. i look forward to hearing from you soon.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!