Senior Technical Consultant eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic client relation and project management skills toward supporting operations of a progressive organization.
- Adept at designing and configuring multiple versions of Siebel horizontal and vertical applications.
- Excel in creating business requirements documents, functional design documents, technical design documents, test scripts, and upgrade deployment documents.
- Proven performance in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, support and upgrades.
- Significant team leadership expertise and ability to interface with all levels of management, peers, clients and technical specialists.
- Considerable strengths in solution design with proficiency in making an application stable, sustainable and easy to maintain.
- Methodical and focused problem solver with excellent academic credentials and an exemplary track record of executing innovative and user-friendly solutions to meet client s business goals.
- Display a collaborative work ethic, strong communication skills, and a superior level of initiative.
- Flexible and willing to relocate.
Eagle Creek Software Services, Valley City, ND, 2007 to Present
Technical Lead Consultant
Direct team members in Siebel software upgrade initiatives, seamlessly coordinating efforts among offshore resources and ensuring adherence to established schedules. Communicate with clients to clarify business requirements essential to customizing and upgrading Siebel applications.
Highlights of Key Clients and Projects:
- Integral team member tasked with upgrading Siebel 7.8 application to 8.1.1.
- Apply sharp organizational skills toward gathering precise business requirements, preparing upgrade deployment document, delegating tasks to project team members, and providing regular status reports to project manager.
- Proficiently install Siebel 126.96.36.199 Enterprise servers in AIX environment.
- Successfully completed Phase 3 and Phase 1 Siebel implementations, exhibiting exceptional talents in defining business requirements, creating technical and functional design documents, and developing and thoroughly testing the application.
- Directed and supervised offshore resources in design and development of Life Sciences application, and participated in design, configuration, analysis and debugging phases.
Displayed impressive technical acumen in completing database extracts, full GET and full compile.
- Modified configuration files to reflect Phase 3 environment.
- Contributed to development of business components/objects, applets and screens, and assisted with scripting to align with client user interface.
- Installed Siebel SIA 188.8.131.52 and Oracle 11g database in remote desktop.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2, Professional Experience continued
- Installed Siebel SIA 8.1.1 in application server and Oracle 11g database in database server.
- Imported data from Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g and efficiently facilitated pre-upgrade and upgrade phases within development and testing environments.
- Upgraded Actuate Reports to BI Publisher via Conversion Assistant tool and BI Publisher Desktop.
Actively consulted with clients to discuss and define requirements as well as ensure optimal customer service in delivering quality technology-driven business solutions.
Spearheaded pre-upgrade, upgrep, merge, post-merge, and upgphys tasks spanning development, production test, and production environments.
Exercised keen leadership attributes to direct, motivate and supervise team of three in applying fixes following upgrade.
Aimed to ensure 100% quality outcome by performing comprehensive system testing, providing production support, and updating technical documentation.
Critically analyzed and generated functional and technical design documents, programmed software application, and devised business services and workflows.
Updated application documentation and generated test cases for testing environment.
Internal Siebel (GunSmoke):
Accurately produced business requirements document, functional and technical design documents, and test cases, programmed application, updated documentation, and added screenshots.
Employed solid multi-tasking capabilities to develop robust applications and appropriately update extensive technical documentation.
American Cancer Society (ACS):
- Created broad-scope reports based on specifications and configured applications using joins and links to effectively inherit and display data in a report.
Master s Degree, Business Administration, University of Mary, Fargo, ND, 2008
Bachelor s Degree, Computer Information Systems, Minnesota State University, Moorhead, MN, 2005
Additional Training: Siebel CRM Core Consultant Training
Applications: Siebel (numerous versions and applications - Call Center, eAutomotive, eDealer, Financial Services, eCommunications, eService, eChannel, Life Sciences, Tools, Configuration, EAI, eScript, Upgrade), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, Actuate 7, BIP 10.1.3.4.0
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2 UDB LUW
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, IBM AIX 5.3 ML5
Data Analysis Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD, IBM DB2 Client and Control Center
Server Components: Enterprise Integration Manager, Workflow Manager, Siebel Server Administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!