Dedicated and detail-focused Pharmacist eager to contribute exceptional academic background and customer relations expertise toward supporting a pharmacy in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Able to accurately interpret physician orders, detect therapeutic incompatibilities, and maintain records for controlled substances in accordance with strict regulatory requirements.
Personable, helpful and extremely customer service-focused.
Proficiency in partnering with multi-disciplinary and culturally-diverse health care team members to steer cohesive efforts and optimize safety and quality of care.
Exemplary organizational skills in processing daily prescriptions and compounding medications.
Adept at counseling patients in taking broad range of prescribed medications and OTC (over-the-counter) products to optimize safety and comprehension.
Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of industry/therapeutic trends such as herbs, vitamins, and natural medicine.
North Carolina Pharmacist License.
PharmD, Campbell University School of Pharmacy, 2009
Master s Degree, Clinical Research, Campbell University, 2009
B.S. Degree, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Campbell University, 2004
- Pharmacy Dean Scholarship
- Robert F Whaley Pharmacy Scholarship
Mark & Foy Yates Scholarship
Scott Ellis Transfer Scholarship
- President s List; Dean s List
Walgreens Pharmacy, Sanford, North Carolina, 2009 to Present
- Play an integral role in driving efficient pharmacy activities encompassing processing and preparing prescriptions, advising physicians, monitoring and replenishing inventory, and steering regulatory compliance.
- Counsel, educate and instruct patients in prescriptions, OTC products, and health-related products.
- Organize and streamline workflow to optimize accuracy and efficiency of drug processing.
- Prepare and submit weekly drug order for pharmacy to ensure adequate inventory.
- Proficiently compound, package and label hormone replacement creams, suppositories, suspensions, creams, and ointments.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Walgreens Pharmacy, Cary, North Carolina, 2004 to 2009
- Proactively contributed to full spectrum of pharmacy operations inclusive of filling prescriptions, inventory management, physician relations/communication, patient education, processing third-party health coverage, and customer service.
- Provided patient counseling in areas such as correct medication usage/dosage and therapeutic options.
- Used computerized inventory system to maintain adequate supply of dispensary and OTC medicines.
Eckerd Drugs, Cary, North Carolina, 2003 to 2004
- Applied sharp multi-tasking expertise toward assisting with prescription filling and dispensing, insurance billing, and refill acquisition, consistently exhibiting a collaborative work ethic to optimize business productivity and quality of customer care.
- Completed cash and credit card sales transactions, and effectively contributed to inventory control and ordering.
Prior background includes roles as Bench Scientist and Intern
with GlaxoSmithKline RTP, North Carolina, 2005 to 2006.
American Pharmacists Association (APhA-ASP)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!