secure a position that allows for growth and consistent professional range. possess multiple skills transferable to multiple industries. leader and team player with the ability to solve problems quickly and with precise understanding of the most beneficial outcome.
apparel expert, 05/2005 to 08/2006
fred s inc, burkesville, ky
- answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- computed sales prices, total purchases and received and processed cash or credit payment.
- described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- greeted customers and ascertained what each customers needs.
- maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- opened and closed cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
staff nurse, 06/1993 to 10/2003
state of indiana, in
planned parenthood of muncie, in
ball hospital, muncie, in
- coordinated with health care team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans; modified patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses.
- assessed patient health needs, developed and implemented nursing care plans, and maintained medical records while administering care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- directed and supervised less skilled nursing and health care personnel and supervised the success of particular departments.
- observed nurses; visited patients to ensure proper maintenance of accurate records.
coordinated with health care team members to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate patient care plans inside medical situations.
delaware county, in
- compiled and posted employee time and payroll data; computed employees' time worked, production, and post wages and deductions. compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- compiled statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate departments.
- verified, and processed forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, and unemployment and medical insurance.
- provided information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- reviewed time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posted information onto designated records.
page 1 of 2
criminal justice, indiana state college, 1997
indiana business college, muncie, in
muncie school of practical nursing; muncie, in
ball state university, muncie, in
indiana dept of corrections, pendleton, in
volunteer, local hospital
member, several wildlife organizations
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!