Eager to contribute extensive customer service, relationship-building, and administrative talents toward supporting the employer in achieving business goals and objectives.
Outstanding communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and multi-tasking expertise.
Reputation for professionalism, integrity, extraordinary telephone etiquette, leadership attributes, and a collaborative work approach.
Self-assured, congenial, energetic and committed to quality control and assurance.
Proven ability to establish cooperative working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Adept at inventory control and tracking, shipping logistics, and delegating tasks to highly productive team members.
Highly versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, challenges, software, and environments.
Able to travel and/or relocate.
The Boeing Company, Seattle, WA, 1997 to 2004 and 2005 to 2009
Logistics Specialist III
- Spearheaded administration of Boeing s spare parts return process at Seattle distribution center.
- Personally slashed backlog of returns (spare aircraft parts) from 503 to 97 during first two years with company; subsequently and consistently maintained spare parts to less than 60 at any given time.
- Applied polished communication skills toward serving as primary point of contact and department spokesperson with global airline customers and all major shipping carriers.
- As shift leader, coordinated daily workload for analysts, determined required staffing levels, and diligently prioritized competing demands to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Exercised dynamic motivational, coaching and interpersonal skills to train and mentor new hires.
- Proactively attended broad range of workshops focusing on implementing Lean manufacturing approaches, successfully controlling and reducing costs while expediting daily operations.
Earned Certificate of Achievement in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Home Depot, Kent, WA, 2004 to 2005
- Provided attentive and knowledgeable service to customers seeking home d cor products.
- Assessed customer needs, provided recommendations, and scheduled installation of purchased window treatments.
- Fostered and nurtured excellent relationships with customers to maximize satisfaction and loyalty; frequently sought out by repeat customers.
- Performed daily inventory reconciliation and maintained adequate stock of all department products.
- Effectively increased sales of complete d cor packages (product and installation) by 24%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Teller/New Accounts, Bank of Fife, Fife, WA
Manager, Blockbuster Video, Seattle, WA
Call Center Operator, Sallie Mae, Panama City, FL
Senior Secretary, Escambia County, Florida School District
Secretary to Escambia County Tax Administrator, Escambia County, Florida
Electronic Warfare / Signal Intelligence Non-Morse Interceptor Analyst, U.S. Army
- Advanced to achieve level of Sergeant; obtained Top Secret Security Clearance, and won numerous medals including: Meritorious Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Good Conduct Medal, and Sharpshooter Medal.
A.S. Degree, Executive Secretarial Science, Pensacola Junior College, Pensacola, FL
Microsoft Word and Excel
Typing speed of 50 wpm
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!