Dedicated Property Management Professional eager to contribute exemplary leadership talents
and experience toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing revenue growth, community reputation, and profitability.
Proficiency in driving cost-effective and compliant property/community management operations inclusive of office administration, staffing/personnel management, and P&L (profit and loss) accountability. Optimize tenant/client relations through exceptional relationship-building, listening, problem solving and communication skills. Excel in directing and coordinating grounds maintenance, unit maintenance, vendor relations, marketing efforts, leasing, and budget administration.
Currently generating positive NOI (net operating income) of 3.7% YOY (year over year) for Colonial Properties.
Championed efforts to generate cost savings of 4.5% YOY for Colonial Properties.
Surpassed income projections and expenditure goals for Battleground Oaks Apartments by maintaining 95%+ occupancy rate and exercising outstanding cost control.
Chosen to represent Steven D. Bell & Co. at Triad Apartment Association meetings.
Handpicked to manage Hunter s Bridge Apartments based on proven performance, and successfully elevated occupancy rate from 76% to 93% within four months.
Colonial Properties Realty and Trust, 2009 to Present
- Spearhead daily operations for 310-unit community inclusive of budget administration, expense tracking and management, leasing, marketing, facilities management and staff direction.
- Maintained tenant files, lease contracts, waiting lists and other office documentation.
- Effectively maximize tenant occupancy by creating, coordinating and executing informative and persuasive marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Establish and maintain strong tenant relations by swiftly responding to complaints and concerns.
Advantage Property Professionals, Inc., 2008 to 2009
- Conceptualized, designed, developed and implemented compelling sales and marketing strategies to propel revenue growth and profit performance.
- Cultivated, nurtured and maintained cohesive relationships with clients, vital to ensuring satisfaction and retention.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Steven D. Bell & Co., Greensboro, NC, 2004 to 2007
- Directed daily business operations for community comprised of 240 units, exhibiting proficiency in financial administration, leasing, marketing, facilities management, and staffing.
- Meticulously managed budgets, reviewed and approved invoices, negotiated contracts with vendors, and coordinated resident services and activities.
- Adeptly steered human resources functions including hiring, training, performance management, discipline, and terminations.
- Oversaw full-scope marketing operations from developing annual marketing plans to conducting competitive intelligence.
- Employed significant leadership capabilities to drive capital projects from initial stages through to successful completion in adherence to strict timeline and budget parameters.
- Conducted thorough pre-move in and move-out inspections to ensure residents complied with maintenance and care requirements indicated on lease.
- Leveraged considerable analytical abilities to scrutinize utility bills, market surveys, and staff closing ratios, proactively instituting process improvements where applicable.
- Led in-depth monthly property inspections to determine facility/maintenance needs and expedite corrective or preventative action.
Topsail Voice Publications, Wilmington, NC, 1999 to 2001
Assistant Manager, Graphic Design Department
- Merged sharp attention to detail with innovative thinking abilities to design visually-appealing advertisements and front cover pages for popular magazines.
- Contributed dynamic multi-tasking expertise to concurrently perform scheduling and resource planning, troubleshoot and maintain servers and desktops, and deliver first-rate customer service.
Seminars, Courses and Workshops:
NC Landlord Tenant Law Fair Housing Selling Solutions CAM Financial Training
Member, Triad Apartment Association
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook); Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator; Quark Express, RealPage Onesite, RM MRI, Citrix
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!