yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile it professional eager to contribute broad-scope computer operations experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected it professional offering 13 years experience as mvs computer operator, with transferrable skills in network and pc technology.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- recognized as hard-working, dedicated professional, with a proven commitment to quality and productivity.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any technical environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
computer operator redcats 1997-2008
- actively monitored 1500 jobs daily on large ibm mainframe, effectively providing functional support, troubleshooting and diagnosis to both hardware and software.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from software upgrades/installations and maintaining printers to responding operating/error messages and resolving windows connectivity issues.
- tasked with logging, tracking and documenting all calls in ticket database using information management.
- facilitated productive communication between supervisors, peers and subordinates, effectively increasing productivity.
- skillfully identified, diagnosed and eliminated potential issues, significantly reducing system downtime.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
- proficiently responded to all assigned trouble tickets in a timely manner and ensured complete satisfaction.
honorably discharged veteran united states air force 1984-1988
professional training & certifications
network+ certification 2009
a+ certified technician 2009
as400 certification sponsored by ibm date
mvs, vtam, jes2, tso, tcp/ip, idms, information management, cics
cmos processor, 3380 dasd, 4000 laser printer, 3174 controller, 3480 tape drive
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!