yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
recent graduate eager to contribute hospitality expertise as well as strong business and finance skills and marketing talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
ithaca college ithaca,
bachelor of science in business administration, marketing and finance gpa 3.1
related coursework in marketing, consumer behavior, business finance, financial accounting, financial markets/ institutions, and managerial accounting.
real estate license state of new jersey 2007
bartender dizzy bulldog bar 2009-present
- successfully steered beverage service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- trained to coordinate with marketing, financial and customer service operations in achieving all hospitality goals and objectives.
research assistant errands plus 2007-present
- responsible for researching topics for company databases and compiling data into concise reports.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
bartender dino s bar 2009
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
head bartender micawbers pub 2008-2009
- efficiently led and motivated food/beverage team members to ensure success on behalf of company.
- recognized by management as an energetic, ambitious and hardworking business student, offering theoretical and applied knowledge in the hospitality industry.
intern warren real estate 2008
- trained in real estate sales strategies, marketing techniques and business support functions.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
child care provider name of family 2006
- provided a full range of age-appropriate activities, while ensuring safety at all outings and events.
administrative assistant dog watch 2003-2004
- effectively managed a broad range of administrative tasks, including scheduled appointments for pet sitters.
food server country coffee shop 2002-2004
- proficiently ensured excellent customer service to all clients, while training new serving staff members.
cashier china gourmet 2001-2004
- actively handled all cash management and payment processing operations.
windows and macintosh operating systems
microsoft office suite
aloha point of sales system
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!