astute but stern professional with uncanny ability to define high-end training solutions leading to greater retention among staff, client satisfaction, profit increase, and repeat business. effectively handle objections and sales obstacles with limited supervision. manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period. skilled communicator; able to solidify beneficial relations with internal and external individuals and across multiple corporate levels.
technical and leadership strengths:
profit & loss
staffing &training initiatives
diverse team leadership
- structured an overhaul in office protocol and hr procedures c grew from an under-performing branch to a leader in the nation among coldwell banker real estate offices.
- skillfully recruited 100+ agents and improved agent retention.
- propelled exceptional growth in revenues; rose to top 5% of florida offices using strong marketing campaign.
- captured 139% of planned sales volume against increase of only 8% in operating expense.
stirling sotheby s international realty (acquired coldwell banker), 2005 to 10/2008
director of global sales (3/2008 to 10/2008)
- planned, directed, and coordinated human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human capital.
- performed difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- directed the entire downtown sales team including 34 realtors, a 6-member concierge team, and the global gallery staff of 5 personnel.
coldwell banker (acquired dewolfe real estate), longwood, fl, 2002 to 2008
commanded efficiency of operations for a central florida branch and the 84 internal staff -78 real estate agents and 6 support staff; recruited 60 new agents and enhanced employee retention.
enhanced the professional development of sales personnel and trained them in managing the sales process, overcoming objections, and closing sales in the most efficient manner.
organized significant marketing initiatives to promote market presence resulting in an increase in raking to top 5% producer of all florida branches.
remained a consecutively successful branch in sales and listings for fy2004, fy 2005, and fy2006.
1 of 50 national offices awarded the president s council accolade.
page 1 of 1
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
dewolfe real estate (acquired century 21), marshfield, ma, 1999 to 2003
general manager / sales associate
- motivated employees and boosted morale by delivering innovative ideas on how to marketing one s self as a real estate professional and how to induce drastic growth in sales.
- successfully closed $2.3mm in residential sales in 10 months.
century 21, 1999
- compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- closed $1.4mm in residential sales in 6 months.
- deemed rookie of the year based on exceptional sales performance during 1st year.
- owner/interior designer for captivating designs
- event manager for sheraton-tara hotels
- manager-customer service for hyatt hotels
- manager-customer service for walt disney world
licensed real estate broker in florida
licensed real estate seller in massachusetts and florida
certified integrity life coach
certified home buyer specialist
member of national association of realtors
member orlando regional realtors association
member orlando home builders association
board member risk management , orlando regional realtor association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!