results-driven law enforcement officer eager to contribute superior communication, problem-solving, and mediation skills toward actively supporting operations of the bomb squad as a dedicated and productive team member
ø offer more than seven years of progressive law enforcement experience with expertise in promoting community safety, education, and improvement initiatives
ø extensive training and experience in conflict resolution and crisis management, as well as correct procedures and techniques
ø outstanding organizational aptitude; proactively coordinate government, community, and educational resources to achieve large-scale goals
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø solid record of effective operational management; innovative thinker equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
law enforcement officer, atlanta police department, atlanta, ga 2001 c present
- proficiently protect and serve the citizens and community of atlanta; perform all duties and responsibilities of a sworn law enforcement officer to effectively reduce crime and increase the quality of life
- in recognition of superior performance, steadily progressed within department to gain a depth of knowledge and hands-on experience in a wide range of capacities; assignments have included zone 3 bike patrol, mobile patrol, mini precinct, event watch impact team, day watch impact team, auto theft task force, and field investigative team (undercover plainclothes unit).
- efficiently respond to a diverse range of situations; address, analyze, and resolve conflicts and escalations
- actively promote and participate in programs and initiatives focused on community education and awareness
- diligently document all incidents, generate reports, and maintain accurate records
~ commendations ~
awarded 12 commendations for excellent service and apprehension of criminals engaged in violent robberies, illicit transactions, drug trafficking, and guns charges
~ military experience ~
honorable discharge, u.s. army reserves 1999 c 2007
studies in criminal justice, lewis and clark college, godfrey, il 2000
~ police training~
interviews and interrogations, 8/08 ~ field training officer certification, 8/07 ~ search warrants and affidavits, 4/07 ~ high risk warrants, 4/07 ~ health and wellness, 3/07 ~ criminal street gangs, drugs, violence and music, 7/06 ~ dea basic narcotic investigator school, 7/06 ~ criminal street gangs investigations, 4/06 ~ hotel/motel interdiction c stash house drug interdiction, 3/06 ~ field investigative team (plainclothes undercover), 2/06 ~ highway vehicle stops and the drug trafficker, 2/06 ~ fundamentals of cover and concealment, 11/05 ~ vice course, 11/04 ~ atlanta police department training academy, 11/01
~ military training~
basic training/army military police school, ft. mcclellan, al 2/99 c 6/99
~ additional experience ~
black belt c soo bahk do
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a position with the bomb squad and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more than seven years experience working for the atlanta police department. i excel at efficiently and professionally responding to emergency situations while providing outstanding service. my ability to quickly develop and implement strategies combined with my sharp knowledge of police techniques has consistently proven instrumental in my success at apprehending criminals and preventing crime. i have a strong record of outstanding performance in a diverse range of capacities working in both independent and team settings. to complement this background, i served in the u.s. army reserves for eight years and have completed substantial professional training.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to the bomb squad, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!