patient-focused registered polysomnographic technologist / field engineer eager to contribute strong technical and interpersonal relations skills towards supporting physicians in providing patients with a better quality of life
ø offer 13 years of experience in the medical device arena, with expertise in polysomnographic testing, field engineering, and procedural and technical training experience
ø strong practical background in field device installation and servicing, lab management, and direct patient care environments; demonstrated ability to perform in multiple concurrent capacities
ø depth of knowledge and hands-on experience with cpap / bipap titrations, electroecheplogram (eeg), electromyography (emg), evoked potential testing, maintenance of wakefulness testing (mwt) multiple sleep latency testing (mslt), and polysomnography (psg) procedures and equipment
ø ensure consistency, timeliness, utilization of proper techniques, and compliance with all organizational policies as well as fda, aasm, and third-party agency regulations
ø dedication to facilitating a patient-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing client trust, satisfaction, and retention
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
natus medical, inc., san carlos, ca 2006
neuro-diagnostic education specialist / field engineer
- work closely with a wide range of medical service provider clients c including hospitals, doctors offices, and clinics c to ensure the proper installation and servicing of medical testing devices and equipment
- provide product education and training for sales managers and representatives; additionally train personnel on a broad scope of procedures, including polysomnography, multiple sleep latency testing, maintenance of wakefulness testing, cpap / bipap titrations, electroencephalogram testing, electromyography testing, and evoked potential testing
- actively participate on project teams and contribute to product development initiatives
richardson regional medical center, richardson, tx 1997
registered polysomnographic technologist, lab director / manager c sleep disorders center
- developed, implemented, evaluated, and streamlined center policies and procedures, as well as staff and patient scheduling protocols
- reviewed and approved operating budget to ensure proper allocation of funds, including disposable costs and capital expenditures
- conducted all lab procedures including polysomnography, multiple sleep latency testing, maintenance of wakefulness testing, cpap / bipap titrations, electroencephalogram testing, and cpap/bipap titrations
- successfully led facility to attain american academy of sleep medicine (aasm) accreditation and ensured compliance with all aasm guidelines, policies, and procedures
university of phoenix, dallas, tx 2008
bachelor of science in business administration
sanford brown institute, dallas, tx 1997
non-invasive cardiovascular technologist / echocardiographer
~ registration & affiliations ~
registered polysomnographic technologist, board of registered polysomnographic technologists (brpt) 2000
member, american association of sleep technologists
member, american society of electroneurodiagnostic technologists (aset)
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of experience working with medical devices, including extensive experience as an electroneurodiagnostic / polysomnographic technologist. i ve gained valuable experience performing a broad range of functions, including everything from hands-on testing to sleep center management and budget administration to product development to installing and servicing medical devices. my unique blend of technical knowledge and strong interpersonal relations skills has consistently proven instrumental in my success at training industry professionals and providing top-quality patient care. to complement this background, i recently completed my bachelor s degree in business administration, am a registered polysomnographic technologist, and am a member of the american association of sleep technologists and the american society of electroneurodiagnostic technologists.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
hiring agent name
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert specific job title position currently available with insert name of organization. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic client relation skills and technological expertise vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!