yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute retail management expertise as well as strong employee development and communication skills and sale talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 19 years of solid and progressive retail experience, including expertise within management, sales/marketing and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience handling all aspects of business, from operational management to sales strategies and marketing promotions.
- excel in recruiting, building, training, and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- recognized as hardworking, dependable professional, with strong background in driving sales and increasing profits on behalf of company.
~ all star-number one in sales within
department quarterly, 3 years at nordstrom ~
~ recognized as pacesetter, exceeding yearly sales volume, nordstrom ~
~ inducted into $100,000 club, selden s 2007 ~
designer/assistant manager thomasville of seattle 2008 cpresent
interior designer selden s home furnishings 2003-2008
front door/promotions/events the loft nightclub 2002-2003
associate/department manager nordstrom 1991-2002
interior design clover park technical college lakewood,
management/fashion design/african art central washington university 1993
additional training in sales, management, merchandising/display, promotions/events, beginning auto cad, space planning, lighting design, furniture placement, textiles, color, paint, art, (wood, stone, flooring, carpet, window treatments, and accessorizing.
member chamber of commerce
member american society of interior designers
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!