versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales professional with 5+ years of experience in the highly competitive healthcare sales sector. long-respected for advanced knowledge in building clientele. proven abilities in employee management, business development, product launches client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excel at building relationships with clients and staff, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives.
sales/account management / business development / strategic planning
relationship management / sales leadership / product knowledge & expertise
product launches / market penetration / team building & motivation
* achieved largest capture of revenue, patient referrals, and commission payout in company s history.
* progressively maximized territory revenue; $1.1mm (fy2006), $2.6mm (fy2007), $2.6mm to $4.2mm (fy2008).
* deemed top producer since 1st year of employment.
* only am to ever reach top tier stock goal (fy 2007/2008) and receive a $450k revenue credit (fy2008).
* acquired new patient referrals consistently since 2006 and overall territory growth equals 78%.
* consistently earned high commissions leading to 3 sales contest accolades.
* gained the highest amount of transferred 28 ventilated patients to caremax upon the closing of texas children s home health.
account manager 8/2006 to present
caremax medical resources inc. houston, tx
national provider of home infusion, parental/enteral nutrition, home respiratory, and dme
- exhibited proficiency in translating individual needs into responsive, concrete solutions; offers solid track record based on professionalism, tenacity, thoroughness, and dedication.
- defined business development through strategic alliances that yielded significant growth in revenue by producing the most factor, tpn, ivig, and anti-invective patients for infusion pharmacy nation wide
- drastically increased bottom line by monitoring fundamental relationships with physicians, hospital/skilled nursing facilities management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory.
- communicated technical information easily and concisely utilizing tact and professionalism to appropriately dispel issues that would otherwise negatively impact productivity.
- demonstrated exemplary sales attributes in directing business development efforts within territory, developing, and implementing quarterly and annual strategic plans.
- monitored competitor performance and created and implemented successful sales initiatives and promotional campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs by promoting various brands.
senior recruiter, 10/2004 to 8/2006
maxim healthcare services inc. dallas, tx
- defined growth and business development strategies with demonstrated excellence in recruiting healthcare professionals and leading 3 subordinate recruiters in the same.
- provided the transportation security administration c homeland security with all necessary medical personnel in all national airports.
bachelor of arts in communications, summer 2004
university of oklahoma, norman, ok
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!