yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
w. 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive customer service experience, including expertise within operational management, human resource and employee training capacities.
- in depth expertise in facilitating, direction and coordination positive work environment.
- strong hands on expertise in increasing operational efficiency, cost control implementation and employee development operations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- successfully led company from consistent deficit income to high-volume profits for two years.
- increased efficiency throughout company, which lowered cost and increased the company s bottom line revenue.
- conducted and hosted training seminars for employees to grow within the company and beyond.
- effectively designed and implemented employee performance benefit programs that greatly improved quality and accuracy.
sales representative costco 2008-2009
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently travel to a broad range of homes, providing carpet sales to clients on behalf of costco.
corporate trainer/quality control generac power systems 2003-2008
- consistently travel across country on behalf of company, leading employee training seminars in customer service troubleshooting, sales and operational efficiency.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new opportunities for employee training.
branch manager pro-floor, inc. 1996-2003
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to scheduling, vendor relations and quality assurance inspections.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as bonus reviews, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing new clientele.
- managed broad scope of company finance activities including payroll, p&l accountability and accounting.
in-store auditor/customer service representative home depot 1990-1996
- responsible for store auditing operations for cash drawers, merchandise and vault.
- effectively reduced shrink and fraud on behalf of store management and executives.
- successfully collaborated with management in all human resource functions, from employee hiring to firing.
operational management midas international 1973-1990
- managed all business operations, from customer service and issue troubleshooting to complete accountability for p & l.
two-year electrical class vocational school
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!