results-driven financial director eager to contribute superior business development, internal team-building, and customer service skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing revenue performance
ø offer numerous years of progressive finance experience with expertise in cultivating long-term business relationships
ø demonstrated record of leading and developing highly productive support teams in providing excellent customer service, resulting in increased revenues, expanded market share, and superior levels of client satisfaction
ø proficiently monitor and analyze data; compile and produce detailed financial and performance reports instrumental to supporting senior management in assessing business performance
ø sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations; extensive knowledge of financial products and experience with product development
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
director of lending services, aimbridge lending solutions, englewood, co 2005 c present
- successfully oversee all aspects of financial operations and ensure outstanding customer service for existing client base while expanding market share
- lead and mentor top-performing management team driving more than $1 billion in annual loan processing and servicing; responsible for staff development and performance
- develop and implement cost saving improvements including an innovative loan origination product that increases revenues and decreases client cost; install and manage software and support tools
senior underwriter, centrix financial, centennial, co 2003 c 2005
- effectively managed a team of 15 underwriters responsible for approximately 3,000 monthly loans worth $51 million
- nurtured long-term relationships with more than 300 distinct locations throughout territory; continually achieved growth and attained high approval percentages
director of sales and finance, compagain computers, greer, sc 2001 c 2003
- proficiently executed business development strategies and outside sales calls; planned and conducted winning presentations resulting in dramatic increase in monthly unit sales
- built solid client network based on excellent levels of customer satisfaction; achieved very high rates of customer retention and referral
~ prior background ~
credit analyst/collections supervisor, wfs financial, inc., lonetree, co 2000 c 2001
sr. customer accounts representative, toyota financial services, phoenix, az/ englewood, co 1997 c 2000
collector/accounting representative, general motors acceptance corporation, insert location 1996 c 1997
american bankers association (aba) certified in reg b, reg z, fair lending practices, collection techniques
studies in business administration, liberty university, lynchburg, va
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of sales, strategic business development and customer service experience, including an extensive background in financial operations management. i excel at acquiring new business, successfully implement improvement solutions, and effectively lead team members to drive sales growth and deliver quality account servicing. my dynamic communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating and closing high-revenue transactions and i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs. additionally, i offer solid experience in creating new products to boost profitability and customer attraction.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!