15 years of solid administrative ability, leadership, and writing skill; leader of multifunctional teams with a variety of individual tasks. ~ listen to clients attentively to determine the best way to meet client needs with the appropriate level of concern and clarity ~ skilled in analyzing sales information and preparing reports to determine or maintain record of financial activities ~ vast knowledge of office management systems and protocol in accordance with the common office procedures and established standards ~ professional and tactful communicator; build beneficial relationships with customers and staff. technical competencies include microsoft outlook, microsoft publisher, photoshop, microsoft excel, accounting software (axium), illustrator, microsoft word, wordperfect, act, microsoft powerpoint, lotus, microsoft access, and the internet.
kma architecture & engineering, san diego, ca
executive assistant/accounting clerk/receptionist/shipping manager, 10/02 to 12/08
- provided high-level administrative support to principals, cfo and ceo by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- attended meetings to record minutes.
- conducted research, compiled data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and upper management.
- performed general office duties such maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping, payroll, and accounts payable tasks.
- prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, agendas, reports and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- reviewed operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
mr. copy/ fax city, san diego, ca
marketing assistant, 9/01 to 9/02
- delivered top notch administrative support to controller and vice president of operations.
- performed a variety of projects in collaboration with the accounting and supply departments including, database updates and management, account collection, and resolving client service issues.
- greeted visitors and determined the needs of visitor before directing them to the appropriate person.
xerox corporation, san diego, ca
productivity specialist, 10/00 to 9/01
- received and processed incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services such as repairs, installations of equipment.
- obtained customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter this information on order forms.
- responded to customer complaints and recommended merchandise or services that will meet customers' needs.
- reviewed orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing.
- verified customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
sales administrative assistant, 4/00 to 10/00
- met the administrative needs of senior sales staff and upper management and remained accessible to external xerox establishments.
- completed various tasks including event scheduling and meeting preparation.
- executed administrative functions including report generation, basic hr functions, and liaised between clients and sales staff.
receptionist, 2/00 to 4/00
- greeted and handled clients concerns and completed a variety of administrative tasks including managing calls, office maintenance, preparing for events, catering, ordering supplies, and distributing mail.
***additional experience as business analyst assistant for cigna healthcare, mortgage loan processor for mortgage loan services, and executive assistant for consumer mortgage & investment corp.****
general education diploma
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my 10+ years of experience as an executive and administrative assistant leads me to believe that i should become a successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of the executive assistant tasks. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my education and expertise to produce a strong support professional that delivers undeniable results.
my ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing within a business office environment is strengthened by the use of pcs and relevant software. as an executive assistant, accounting clerk, receptionist, and shipping manager for kma architecture, i correctly compiled and maintained comprehensive information and records. i exercised initiative and work independently, applying sound judgment, discretion and establish priorities accordingly. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. past projects under my management exemplify a high degree of character, integrity alongside shrewd business acumen. even when training other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!