Award-winning and results-focused District/Regional Manager eager to contribute extensive retail management background and P&L talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Proficiency in all aspects of multi-unit management for retail operations including HR administration, team-building, staffing, employee development, customer service, marketing, and promotions.
Adept in selecting quality talent, and motivating, training, mentoring and guiding both leadership teams and associates to display productivity excellence; proactively foster workplace diversity.
Substantial experience in merchandising, strategy planning, and capturing outstanding sales growth.
Resourceful, assiduous and versatile self-starter; set goals and decisively develop action plans for rapid attainment.
Proven financial acumen; meticulously monitor fiscal status to optimize profitability, cost control, and budget compliance.
Keen organizational, interpersonal, forecasting, problem solving, and communication skills.
National Stores, Los Angeles and Orange County, 2007 to 2009
- Effectively spearheaded district operations featuring 10 stores generating $25M annually.
- Applied exemplary multi-tasking expertise toward overseeing staffing and training, daily store operations, loss prevention initiatives, and P&L.
- Tasked with traveling throughout Texas and Arizona to assist in strengthening store presentation standards at select locations.
- Played an integral role in establishing merchandise standards manual for company.
- Hired, trained, coached, and developed four store managers and five assistant store managers.
Ross Dress for Less, 2005 to 2007
- Held accountability for managing district comprised of up to 12 stores producing $100M+ per year.
- Led area to rank #1 in regional sales in 2005 and #8 out of 80 districts in same year.
- Leveraged considerable human resources experience to recruit, hire, train, coach and develop 10 store managers and 20 assistant store managers and area supervisors.
- Championed efforts to rank #1 in customer service and satisfaction for region.
- Drastically reduced shrink by 50% in 2005 and 20% in 2006.
Payless Shoe Source, 1983 to 2004
- Navigated profitable and productive district operations for up to 30 stores with full accountability for staffing, P&L, customer service, sales, shrink control, budget compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Successfully coordinated and launched over 150 store openings in Arizona and California.
- Served as District Manager Trainer, effectively developing four 4 District Managers and over 100 Store Managers.
- Recognized and awarded as District Manager of the Year on four occasions and won 15 Shrink Control Awards; successfully led region in sales performance for 10 years.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!