~ Dedicated and seasoned Senior-Level Marketing Executive eager to contribute extensive industry expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Proficiency in strategic marketing and advertising, mass communications, project management, competitive analysis, and authoring key messages that command action.
Adept at market research and analysis, media planning, and driving cohesive and collaborative efforts among cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
Combine leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate highly-productive personnel.
Highly skilled in delivering persuasive and informative marketing presentations and proposals.
Excel in strengthening brand equity and market penetration through print copy, Web, point-of-sale, social media, and public relations.
Outstanding achievements in product development and launch, B2C/B2B marketing, and multi-million dollar budget administration.
Long-time member of BMA (Business Marketing Association of America).
Strategems Strategic Marketing, Baton Rouge, LA, 2006 to Present
- Provide strategic marketing services and in-depth online surveys/market research for Fortune 500 technology clients such as Microchip, Xilinx and National Semiconductor, and for local retail clients.
Mid-West National Life & Health, Scottsdale, AZ, 2001 to 2006
- Demonstrated proficiency in rapport-building and negotiating to perform among top 10% of all sales agents nationwide in 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- Won Cornerstone Sales Performance Award in 2004 for generating outstanding revenues.
Penton Publications, San Jose, CA, 1997 to 2001
VP of International Marketing
- Spearheaded marketing operations and strategy development for four international publications.
- Resourcefully instituted first national market research program for US advertisers vital to elevating awareness and strengthening competitive intelligence.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy & Associates Advertising, Baton Rouge, LA, 1982 to 1996
Owner & Director of Operations
- Directed full-scope business operations for successful advertising firm with major accounts spanning Hilton Hotel of Baton Rouge, Premier Bank, and Backpacker.
B.A. Degree in History, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
B.S. Degree in Journalism (Cum Laude), University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!