yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 •
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org •
dynamic communicator • persuasive presenter • winning salesperson
results-driven, high-performance sales specialist eager to apply dynamic business development, client relation and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
- offer four years of solid and progressive sales experience, including expertise in retail product marketing and personal sales presentations.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and promotions to expand clientele base.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- recognized as hard-working, dependable, and driven sales professional.
ben bridge jeweler
- cost-effectively managed customer sales and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; responsible for high priced inventory and security measures.
- consistently handled credit applications, fraud awareness, store opening and closing, cash management, bank deposits, jewelry repairs, and troubleshooting customer concerns.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- serving as face of trendy art company, managed barista services, store opening and closing, inventory, cash management, and customer complaints.
- effectively collaborated with management on the development of new marketing ideas; discover and book new artists and musicians for company showcases.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and cash management, vendor relations and accounting/finance.
- successfully handled p&l statements, maintained records, and supervised opening and closing duties; developed new hires into top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, banking records, accounts payable and receivable.
- effectively hired, trained and developed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as providing guidance/mentoring.
state university of new york, empire state college
bachelor s of science in business, management, and economics
member of autism speaks community, non-verbal
member of national down sydrome society, down syndrome aunt
member of the arc: association for retarted citizens of the us
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!