chief financial officer
productive, results-driven chief financial officer with 15+ years of diversified experience in all aspects of financial management eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management, and vendor relations skills focused on optimizing operations of a progressive organization. proven track record of success and progressive knowledge and ability in deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. consistently create lasting relationships with people from every level in an organization. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, efficacy, and change.
financial management / business development / budgeting / accounts payable & receivable
general ledger / financial statements / auditing / inventory management / operational oversight
executive-level leadership / teambuilding & motivation / capital structures / strategic planning
rtc direct mailing, inc., shoemakersville, pa, 1992 c present
chief financial officer / operations manager
ensure every stakeholder in the company - including shareholders, analysts, creditors, employees and other members of management c can rely on the accuracy and timeliness of financial information.
present and report accurate and timely historical financial information, recognizing that the information must be accurate because of the importance of the decisions based on the figures.
assess company's present financial condition, to decide how to invest funds, taking into consideration risk and liquidity; process a/r, a/p, g/l transactions and generate financial statements
oversee the capital structure of the company, determining the best mix of debt, equity, and internal financing; reconcile accounts and monitor banking relationships in furtherance of reconciliation.
identify and report what areas of the company are most efficient and how the company can capitalize on this information based on economic forecasting and modeling.
address all operations management concerns with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management such as technology integration, inventory management, and procurement.
design operation and improvement of the documentation submission systems by assessing postalone implementation and mail.dat testing on usps cat site.
maintain a consistent understanding of the happenings behind the company's core operations and continually actively seek after operations improvement thru compliance testing with usps and defining optional procedure standards.
ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and oversee the management of resources, adherence to dmm regulations, and the analysis of usps systems.
- controlled the fiscal operations of an entity producing $4.5mm sales volume.
- reduced job processing and preparation timeline by 15% by implementing mail.dat work flow on behalf of one of the largest client accounts.
page 1 of 2
- drove sales revenue by 14% and overall profitability by 46% during entire tenure; propelled sales by 25% after introduction of roll fed and cut sheet laser printing strategies.
- impacted organizational efficiency with the migration of business management software from a unix platform to a windows platform; enhanced customer service, productivity, and reduced billing cycle from 7 to 3 days.
data processing manager/ network administrator
monitored network to ensure network availability to all system users and performed necessary maintenance to support network availability based on strong knowledge of microsoft windows xp and small business server 2003, microsoft networking, print servers, and other network peripherals
maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software upgrades, applications software, and all configurations.
successfully performed various operations such as file conversion, enhanced merge/purge and suppression processing, database manipulation and postal processing using mail manager 2010 presort software.
demonstrated strong variable data programming skills utilizing jetletter and fusion pro.
- installed, configured, and supported an organization's network system including server, network, and pc/workstation administration and support for a 20-user network.
- directed the professional success of 2 data processors and other network support/client server specialists tasked with planning, coordinating, and implementing network security measures.
bachelor of science in business management ~ kutztown university, kutztown, pa
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!