versatile construction superintendent eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on construction and development professional with expertise in all facets of the industry.
- in depth experience as an assistant construction superintendent, with hands on expertise in reading blueprints, project specs, estimating, and scheduling for construction projects.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, project and opticem computer modeling.
assistant superintendent cmswillowbrook 2007-present
- actively collaborate with jobsite superintendent daily construction operations and subcontractor scheduling.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of construction operations, from tracking all rfi s and submittals to executing change orders and leading jobsite safety meetings.
- consistently assist project manager in handling all close-out documentation in the completion of $23m renovation.
cement engineer halliburton energy services 2007
- successfully assisted engineer and field crew in job rig-up of equipment, density testing, calculations, crew operations, and work scheduling.
office engineer thos s. byrne general contractors 2006
- effectively managed diverse crews in all construction operations, including the layout of control lines and review of submittals.
- drove a broad range of safety operations, from quality control/safety inspections to ensuring compliance with osha regulations.
laborer roger whitaker construction 2005-2006
laborer harper corporation general contractors 2004
oklahoma state university 2007
bachelor of science in construction management technology
rigging certification ▪ hazmat certification
cpr/ first aid certification ▪ safe gulf certification
osha compliance classes/_30 hour certified
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a construction superintendent capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience in construction operations, superintendent negotiations and client support services. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, leadership, administration, and relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!