results-oriented customer service support professional with 10 years of expertise and 5 years in a supervisory capacity. solid strength to handle various functions necessary in leading/managing the customer support operations of a successful organization. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management combined with the talent to consistently meet growth objectives.
customer support & service / client relations / administration / sales management
leadership & teambuilding / written & verbal communication / financial management
program oversight / order processing
technical proficiencies: microsoft word, excel, outlook, and powerpoint; 80 wpm
customer service specialist / administrative, 04/2008 c present
u-can-tan, chaska, mn
confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints. refer unresolved customer grievances to designated manager for further investigation and follow up to maximize customer retention and future referral.
- direct the professional success of new staff and acclimate personnel with established protocol.
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken, also incorporated transcription abilities.
- complete fiscal management functions including reconciling deposits and generating sales/statistic reports.
- incorporate expertise into the customization of a proprietary software aimed at increasing the market share significantly.
children s center play care lead coordinator, 11/2008 c 09/2009
eden prairie community center, eden prairie, mn
facilitated a positive and successful work environment for internal personnel including scheduling staff, leading employee meetings, and selecting/interviewing new candidates.
- spearheaded a variety of children events and programs including 4th of july and birthday program.
- reconciled expenditures for play care costs and generated reports determining the cost effectiveness of programs based on participation.
- collaborated with local vendors seeking to provide products and services during city events.
customer service specialist (in-bound calls), 03/1999 c 01/2000
fingerhut, st. cloud, mn
advised customers on order status via telephone in an effort to determine charges for merchandise ordered, collected payments, or arrangement for billing. interacted with customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of complaint investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- resolved customers' service or billing issues by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting orders.
- compared disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepared documents recording returned goods.
bachelor of science in psychology (expected 2012) ~ baker college, flint, mi
activities & affiliations
member, american psychological association ~ junior league of st. paul ~ hennepin theatre trust ~ treehouse youth outreach ~ westwood community church ~ new life christian fellowship
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my 10+ years of experience in client-focused, service-oriented environments toward supporting the goals of your organization. to acquaint you with my key qualifications, i am submitting my resume for review; in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
experience as a customer service specialist and in client relations is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently represent the employer in a positive manner in interfacing with broad populations within diverse settings spanning problem resolution, order processing, and management functions. complementing this, i possess dynamic strategic planning, prioritization and organization skills as well as a strong attention to detail, all crucial to maximizing productivity and meeting critical timelines while maintaining high quality standards. additionally, i am a solutions-focused problem solver with a talent for quickly addressing and resolving issues to ensure optimal client satisfaction levels.
as a team member, you will find me to be a customer-focused, highly organized professional committed to supporting your success. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!