yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
3110-244 avenue ne • edmonton, ab t5y6h9
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
talented professional eager to contribute expertise in property and project management, as well as strong communication skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- dynamic professional offering over 18 years of solid and progressive experience in project management, property management and client services.
- in depth expertise maintaining progress and mutual interaction of all parties, effectively reducing risk, maximizing benefits and restricting costs.
- strong background coordinating all property management operations, including maintenance, development, and construction activities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, organization, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
mayfiel management group 1992-present
- actively serve as on-site manager of 4 buildings of 124 units, overseeing all operations from the cleaning of common areas and maintenance of units to collecting rent, overseeing contractors and handling all tenant issues.
- hand-selected for promotion to property manager, responsible for overseeing 22 buildings in northeast edmonton, elk point, red deer and calgary.
- facilitate productive business relationships with the major developer platinum properties, serving as project managers overseeing and reporting all issues with contractors during renovations.
- successfully steered leasing operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hired, trained and directed on-site managers and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as personnel terminations, evaluating performance and providing guidance/ mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing tenant base.
real estate license
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!