results-driven sales and account manager eager to apply superior business development, strategic marketing, and leadership skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits
ø offer nine years of progressive sales and account management experience, with expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø provide excellent service for existing customers while expanding sales pipeline; manage key accounts, develop niche markets, administer major contracts resulting in high-revenue transactions
ø effectively prospect, secure, and retain diverse client base; cultivate long-term business relationships that generate referrals and new leads
ø monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs; demonstrated ability to drive top performing sales and support teams
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including cam2 measure x, verisurf, polyworks, geomagic, and salesforce.com
~ key achievements ~
- as an account manager with faro technologies, provide exceptional customer service for a portfolio of more than 100 key accounts throughout colorado, new mexico, and utah; prepare and conduct winning presentations resulting in 33% growth from fy07 to fy08
- personally generated $1.55m and ranked in the top 10% over goal while serving as an integral member of the top-performing sales region nationwide with $8m in shipped product for 2008
- recognized for exceptional performance and shipping $4m in product in fy05; named to president s club, ranked #1 team worldwide with gage sales of $1.5m, and directly supported the rookie of the year with $2.4m in sales
- successfully delivered onsite personalized planned presentations for lennar corporation c closed $7m in sales, sold out two communities, and won sales contest for 2003 c 2004
- granted numerous sales awards and honors during tenure with marriott vacation club international; generated more than $1.1m and appointed to sapphire club in both 2001 and 2002, twice named sales executive of the month (7/01, 6/02), and twice named self generation sales executive of the month (8/01, 12/02)
faro technologies, inc. 2/05 c present
account manager, denver, co (10/06 c present)
inside sales specialist, lake mary, fl (2/05 c 10/06)
lennar corporation, orlando, fl 2/03 c 2/05
new home consultant
marriott vacation club international, orlando, fl 7/00 c 2/03
university of new hampshire, durham, nh 9/95 c 5/99
studies in mechanical engineering and psychology c 120+ credit hours
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as director of admissions and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience managing business development and client relations functions, with a solid record of boosting sales, acquiring new accounts, and retaining existing customers. i excel at building relationships with a diverse client base, and am adept at growing revenues through providing personalized support. my dynamic communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating, and closing high-revenue contracts, as well as in coordinating team performance believe that my outstanding sales and leadership background is an excellent match for the position, and that my strong customer service and follow-up skills can easily translate to recruiting, enrolling, and preserving a high caliber student body.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to the college, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!