Dedicated Financial Services Management Executive eager to contribute extensive analytical, organizational, and leadership talents toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Apply proven prospecting and consultative selling abilities to secure and retain clients.
Proactively forge strong customer relationships to maximize satisfaction, retention, referrals and repeat business.
Proficiency in goal setting, marketing, competitive intelligence, budgeting, and forecasting.
Merge training, team-building, and communication skills to develop, inspire, direct, and mentor peak-performing employees and management; facilitate regular staff meetings to strengthen team cohesiveness and morale.
Reputation for integrity, decision-making skills, longevity, and versatility; able to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Able to effectively scrutinize and evaluate opportunities for profitability and financial risk.
Confident, congenial and practical with exceptional public speaking and presentation skills.
Bank of America, San Francisco, CA; McLean, VA, 2004 to Present
Vice President, Senior Client Manager
Administer portfolio of 350 high-net-worth clients having between $500K and $10M in assets.
Conduct comprehensive client analyses, formulate financial solutions, and recommend appropriate investment, insurance, credit, estate planning, and deposit products and/or services.
Cultivate and manage partnerships with referrals and bank s other lines of business to boost revenues, acquire new clients, and optimize client satisfaction.
Diligently devise marketing strategies and promotional events to maintain and maximize communication with clients, prospects, and referral sources.
Manage client referral tracking program and processes inclusive of reporting/documentation, and deliver ongoing training to other client managers.
Bank of America, Burlingame, CA, 2003 to 2004
Vice President, Banking Center Manager
- Directed 15 sales and service professionals in meeting or surpassing sales goals and service targets with consumer and small business customers.
- Applied dynamic leadership expertise toward conducting employee performance evaluations, facilitating staff training initiatives, and coaching consumer executives daily.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
US Bank, Alameda, CA, 2001 to 2003
Banking Center Manager
- Spearheaded banking center operations and staff of 12 in delivering top-notch customer service.
- Oversaw sales, service, cash vault, and financial solutions encompassing life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and bonds.
- As office s sole licensed associate, relied upon to meet or exceed investment sales goals.
- Strategically collaborated with marketing department in creating and implementing compelling materials to generate new business, and coordinating trade shows, industry events, and promotions.
- Performed extensive prospecting by monitoring, anticipating and uncovering new local business openings, visiting companies to establish rapport, and becoming involved with networking groups and Chamber of Commerce.
US Bank, Minneapolis, MN, 1999 to 2001
Personal Banking Officer / Financial Specialist
- Leveraged strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster relationships with consumer and small business clients, assess financial needs, and promote products and/or services spanning fixed rate loans, lines of credit, deposit products, investments, and insurance.
- Proactively set up and managed corporate banking at work programs to further increase revenues.
Wells Fargo Financial, Minneapolis, MN, 1998 to 1999
- Performed sales of mortgages and other direct loans for financial division of Norwest Bank.
- Exercised considerable organizational skills in critically reviewing credit applications, promoting loan products and services, and obtaining necessary documentation.
- Presented appropriate financial solutions, winning and maintaining confidence of borrowers through exemplary customer service.
- Facilitated sales of refinance and consolidation loans to existing customer base.
Bachelor of Science Degree, Major in Marketing, Minor in Business Administration
Minnesota State University, graduated Cum laude
Series 6 & 63 Licenses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!