results-oriented scholar knowledgeable of human resources functions with solid mastery of issues and best practices in human resource program procedures, methods, and insight of the related business context. proven expertise in hr actions and requests according to appropriate state, federal and internal policies and procedures.
human resources / supervision / teambuilding & leadership / business administration
personnel relations / strategic planning / professional development & training
technical competencies: microsoft word, excel, live meeting, outlook, powerpoint, access, open office writer, calc, impress ,adobe acrobat, photoshop, lotus notes, documatrix, ipro, opticon, desk site, deltaview, citrix, imanage, concordance, summation, isys, cts, controldocs, lexis nexis, westlaw, pacer, edgar; 65 wpm.
education & professional development
concordia university, montr al, qc, canada
human resources management graduate diploma, winter 2010
salisbury university, salisbury, md
bachelor of arts in history, 2004
instructor, 2009 ~ korea maritime university, busan, korea
teacher, 2008 ~ wonderland, anseong, korea
instructor, 04/2007 c 02/2008 ~ english channel, seoul, korea
- provided private english instruction to individuals or small groups of korean students to improve academic performance.
- presented subject matter to students using lectures, discussions, or demonstration of literacy and language skills.
- observed students' performance and record relevant data related to students performance on formal and informal examinations.
- discussed english assignments with elementary students' in a manner appropriate to positively reinforce self esteem using oral language exercises, activity worksheets, and conversations.
- maintained records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- instructed students in efl and interview skills reading and writing adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- established and enforced rules for class standards, and policies and procedures to maintain order among diverse student population.
contract team leader/paralegal, 01/2007 c 03/2007 ~ jones, day, llp, washington, dc, usa
contract paralegal, 07/2006 c 10/2006 ~ leboeuf, lamb, llp, washington, dc, usa
paralegal i/ii, 05/2005 c 07/2006 ~ mckee, nelson, llp - washington, dc, usa
- assisted lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts, or preparing legal documents.
- conducted research to support legal proceedings, formulate defenses, or to initiate legal actions.
- prepared documents, such as legal correspondence, briefs, pleadings after gathering and analyzing research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, and codes.
- investigated facts and law of cases and searched pertinent sources, such as public records, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
mckee nelson kickball and softball team manager
mckee nelson social committee
dc triathlon club c member and race organizer
dc road runners
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer education and ability to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
my education in human resources management is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in service practices consistent with the recognition of internal objectives of diverse organizations. throughout my career, i consistently communicate the company s vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure those goals are met. additionally, i effectively communicate with other members of the team also, verbally and in writing.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!