yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
patient-focused rn eager to contribute dynamic skills toward actively supporting the employer in providing quality health care.
- offer over 15 years solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within bedside, community, psychosocial and hospice care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- strong background as a patient educator and counselor for communicable diseases, including hiv, tb and hepatitis.
- tend to the special needs of alzheimer s patients with expressive aphasia through the utilization of creative verbal/non-verbal communication techniques.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- verbal and written fluency in english and french; conversational in spanish.
- provided exceptional nursing care to both chronic and acute patients in medical/surgical, ob/gyn, oncology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and hospice settings.
- responsible for handling patient treatment plan implementation, from administering medication, inserting ivs and monitoring iv infusion to preparing patients for procedures and documented patient related treatments.
- optimized patient outcomes by delivering proactive education in alternative relaxation techniques, conflict resolution/anger management skills and strategies for increasing physical activity.
- educated patients with communicable diseases in spread prevention, modes of transmission, hygiene, symptom management, disease progression, and treatment compliance.
- developed individualized teaching methods in instructing cognitively impaired patients on adls.
- compassionately counseled families on stress generated by diagnosis of a communicable diseases.
- researched and recommended treatment agencies for psychological therapy and social service agencies for healthcare needs.
registered nurse osharu hospice agency 2005-present
registered nurse rhoda ware, pdn, miami, fl 2001-2005
registered nurse joe and sally handelman, pdn, miami, fl 1998-2001
registered nurse broward crisis intervention, (jail, mental health, ft. laud., fl 1996-1998
registered nurse camillus house 1995-1996
registered nurse miami-dade health department (tb clinic) 1993-1995
nursing refresher course broward county community college 2007
associate degree nursing miami-dade community college 1980
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!