yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope corporate training experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- quality-driven, strategic leader noted for championing client needs, implementing corporate training programs and building dynamic business relationships.
- dynamic leader skilled in achieving company objectives in education/training, communications, sales, and customer service strategies.
- in depth expertise maximizing internal and external customer relationships through innovative corporate training and development programs, boosting company productivity and profitability.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
senior implementation consultant allscripts misys healthcare systems 2009-present
- spearhead a broad range of client education operations, from advising clients on an incremental phased approach the paperless transition to training customers on system function.
- as client point-of-contact, consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
project manager misys healthcare systems 2008-2009
- collaborated with clients in the determination of training needs and educating clients on available options.
- served as subject matter expert in the clarity system, tracking time and project/contract specifics on behalf of misys clients.
regional manager/client implementation services misys healthcare systems 2004-2008
- successfully coached and directed implementation team of 18 in implementing a proactive service strategy to meet customer service expectations.
- proficiently evaluate and mentor implementation specialists on proper methodology, best practices, technology, and general consultative skills.
senior implementation specialist misys healthcare systems 2001-2004
- consistently consulted with clinical clients, providing business benefits and installation issues to a paperless environment.
- actively provided training and supporting to customers during the systems implementation process.
executive management education/training consultant anderson area medical center 1999-2001
- efficiently designed, developed and implemented innovative customer service, quality improvement and management training curriculum.
training manager university of minnesota physicians and clinics 1998-1999
- successfully established the corporate training department for 3 university hospitals and 168 physician clinics.
pharmaceutical account consultant blue cross blue shield of minnesota 1997-1998
marketing/training coordinator blue cross blue shield of minnesota 1994-1997
bachelor of arts degree in english and communications pillsbury college 1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!