ambitious professional with a 10+ year proven track record of success and progressive business administration acumen including, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a solid determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
operations management / financial transactions / business management / accuracy & integrity
accounting / business law / teambuilding & leadership
bachelor of science in business management, august 2008
purdue university calumet, hammond, in
relevant courses: accounting; economics; organizational behavior; business finance; business law; computer information systems
assistant warehouse supervisor / office assistant, 2005 c 2008
sun ray heating, matteson, il
- quickly promoted to office team after demonstrating stellar organizational and communication abilities.
- arranged for necessary documentation including creation of contracts, transmitting waivers, and processing purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- managed client files and records to remain efficient in the location of needed documentation.
- developed and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
- examined products or materials to estimate quantity of inventory and type of containers required for storage or transport.
- supervised the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping materials; supported the quote/bidding process.
main banker / cage cashier, 2003 c 2005
horseshoe casino, hammond, in
- quickly promoted from cage cashier to main banker after one year of service.
- conducted financial transactions for patrons in a gaming establishment.
- reconciled daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- accepted patron's credit application and verify credit references to provide check-cashing authorization or to establish house credit accounts.
- converted gaming checks, coupons chips, tokens, or tickets to currency upon patron's request.
- counted funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- determined cash requirements for windows, and order all necessary currency, coins, and chips.
- followed all gaming regulations, oversaw cage security, and maintained confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- performed removal and rotation of cash, coin, and chip inventories as necessary.
- verified accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, and exchange summary reports.
day manager, 1999 c 2003
dairy queen, dyer, in
- analyzed operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- controlled inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and report shortages to designated personnel; inspected work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- assigned duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- compiled and balanced cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- observed workers and work procedures in order to ensure quality standards and service.
- performed personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff.
- requisitioned supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- recommended measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
april 13, 2011
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my years of experience as assistant warehouse supervisor, main banker, and day manager lead me to believe that i should become a successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of financial transactions, operations management, team spirit, and communication. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my bachelor of science in business management degree to produce a strong professional that delivers undeniable results.
my ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing within a business office environment is strengthened by knowledge of basic computer use, applications, and systems. as a management professional, i correctly compiled and maintained comprehensive information and records. i exercised initiative and work independently, applying sound judgment, discretion and establish priorities accordingly. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. past projects under my management exemplify a high degree of character, integrity alongside shrewd business acumen. even when training other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!