yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
driven professional seeking a challenging management position, where expertise in generating sales, building client-focused sales teams, and strong customer service skills will prove instrumental to company success.
ø offer 25 years progressive executive-level management experience with specific expertise in business operations, sales strategies and marketing development.
ø specialized in increased productivity and sales revenue through the implementation of strategic training programs.
ø excel in recruiting, building, and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams.
ø effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to generate new business through referrals of current satisfied customers; implement tactical plans in support of strategic initiatives.
ø consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service to increase company profits.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills and solid leadership attributes to provide superior marketing support, sales training, channel conflict resolution, and logistics planning.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to a professional work environment.
ø contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand utilization company products and services.
general manager big state trailers and truck accessories 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr management functions to p&l performance, productivity and accounting/finance.
- consistently manage all inventory control functions, including the setup of an automated inventory control system (pos).
- supervise a broad scope of operational activities, including upgrading the company's accounting system, developing online store and reporting all status updates directly to company president.
co-manager wal-mart stores 1997-2007
- effectively hired, trained and directed 300-member staff, including operational managers, and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully supervised budgeting functions, inventory shrink controls, safety management, and all aspects of customer service.
- responsible for store performance generating sales of over $100m.
co-manager sav-a- center, a & p 1996
president/lead investigator assertive legal services 1993-1996
president/lead investigator lafayette legal services, inc. date
purchasing agent onebane & donohoe law firm 1984-1992
certified instructor for forklifts & heavy equipment 2007
certified food safety manager national registry of food safety professionals 2007
leadership school 1999
private investigators license louisiana state board of private investigators 1994
coursework in management university of louisiana lafayette, la 1991
coursework in philosophy/religion st. joseph seminary college 1987
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!