electrical engineering executive
proven leader and executive in the electronic technology field, efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources such as facilities and employees to ensure effective production of goods and services. plan by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness.
strategy & implementation
electronic test equipment
sm-tech, inc., 09/2000 c present
ensure the success of 5 to 15 facility employees, sales staff, and other administrative personnel.
determine and formulate policies and provide the overall direction of company within the guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body.
plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company and its staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
facilitate installation projects including wander monitoring systems, nurse call, infant abduction systems, prison security systems, access control, and video camera systems.
coordinate the development and implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, and other administrative control processes.
- oversee activities of businesses or departments concerned with installation, pricing, sales, or distribution of services/products.
- coordinate an organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans and activities, the selection of directors and other high-level staff, and establishment and organization of major departments.
- plan, and implement policies, objectives, and activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, and to increase productivity.
- implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- master clients systems and walk-thru to ensure appropriate equipment installation.
rf technologies, 09/1999 c 09/2000
installed coordinator/service technician
oversaw numerous projects including adjustment or modification of equipment to enhance equipment performance or to respond to customer requests.
demonstrated equipment to customers, explained usage, and responded to any inquiries or complaints.
tested repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
- placed subcontractors and hired new staff to meet installation needs of several clients throughout specific territories.
- collaborated with sales department by offering technical expertise and providing solutions to common client concerns.
- kept track of installation budget for many projects and reviewed billing cycle.
itt technical institute, 01/1999 c 09/1999
college work study
- supported students in electronic theory and labs; configured electronic lab equipment.
- offered technical insight to career services; secured jobs for undergraduate students, and maintain accuracy, integrity, and current status of student profiles.
associates of applied science in electronics engineering technology
itt technical institute c greenfield, wi
graduate september 2000; gpa: 3.9
milwaukee area technical college c mequon, wi, 1995 c 1996
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of executive-level experience and strong ability in financial analysis to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as owner and president of sm-tech, inc. from 09/2000 until now is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
my professional background also includes a proven expertise in project management, expediting projects, securing employees and subcontractors, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing. i offer 10 years of experience and 8 years of entrepreneurial endeavors in the industry of low voltage electronics. this includes working within the medical field in hospitals and long term care facilities, installing infant abduction, wanderer monitoring, nurse call, access control, and cctv systems. throughout the past 8 years my company has installed, trained, and maintained systems in approximately 100 hospitals and 500 long term care facilities nationwide.
my duties as owner and president consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting, and a strong background in fiscal planning, budgeting, and management that i bring to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!