~ Seasoned Product Development & Marketing Executive eager to contribute exceptional staff leadership, project coordination, and marketing communications expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Excel in overseeing marketing operations for $80M corporation with full responsibility for proposal development, budget administration, media buying, public relations, and merchandising team management.
Merge communication, interpersonal and negotiating talents to secure multi-million dollar contracts.
Highly skilled in team building and leadership; empower, motivate and inspire personnel, consistently focusing on accountability, client satisfaction, productivity and team cohesiveness.
Adept at event and trade show management, new product launches, advertising management, goal setting/attainment, and exceeding revenue expectations.
Highly versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, markets, technologies and environments.
Considerable experience with software applications such as Filemaker Pro, ACT, WinFax, Word, Works, WordPerfect, Excel, Adobe, Publisher, PageMaker, Quark, Kodak and Photoshop.
Briggs Medical Services/Briggs Corporation, Waukegan, Illinois, 2007 to Present
- Drive strategic marketing and manage P&L for Obstetrics, Patient Identification, General Nursing, Urology, Ostomy, IV Supplies and Medical Administration representing $32M in sales.
- Effectively target markets such as medical distributors, retail, acute, long-term care, assisted living, home care, and physicians office and clinics.
- Spearheaded Hollister Obstetrics Acquisition to successfully expand business 18% in acquisition year.
- Planned, analyzed and defined specific international marketing strategy poised to boost global sales.
- Organized, prepared and launched Briggs Private Label line to elevate overall profitability by 74%.
- Played a pivotal role in guiding company to achieve ISO certification.
Championed national advertising campaign which increased revenue 200% within 4 months.
Applied excellent account management expertise to maintain outstanding relationships with clients such as Domino's Pizza, Sir Speedy, Grainger, Herman Miller, Cannon Cameras, and MassMutual; played a vital role in pitching and landing significant account with 3M.
TimeMed Labeling Systems, Inc., Burr Ridge, Illinois, 2004 to 2006
- Established and piloted strategic plan for Pharmacy, Anesthesia, General Purpose, Labeling Devices and Central Sterile product lines representing over 1,200 products with revenues of $12M+.
- Coordinated sales training, inventory management, advertising activities, public relations efforts, and targeted marketing to surpass sales and marketing targets by an average of increase 36%.
- Navigated winning launches for 16 new products which exceeded forecasted revenues by 14%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Creatively determined and implemented marketing messaging and product presentation at 37 tradeshows per year; consistently adhered to strict budget parameters.
- Held accountability for overseeing annual sales meeting from choosing site location, handling travel arrangements and accommodations, to assembling formal Power Point Presentations.
ThermoSafe, division of SCA, Wheeling, Illinois, 2001 to 2003
- Drove product development and marketing operations for division comprised of 220 manufacturing plants in North America and producing annual revenues exceeding $10B.
- Proficiently formulated marketing/business strategy for all 3,000 stock items.
- Defined long-range corporate strategy and business plan in support of mergers and acquisitions involving Polyfoam Packers, MidLands Chemical, and ISC, and seamlessly integrated H&R Industries and CryoPorter acquisitions into ThermoSafe division.
- Initiated and executed product development, packaging, market positioning, business strategy, competitive analysis, advertising and testing for 12+ high profit-potential products.
- Instituted retail arm with accountability for staff development; forecasted to double division total within one year.
- Designed and maintained highly effective relationship marketing program vital to optimizing client loyalty.
- Unleashed new product roll-outs by performing field research, analyzing statistics, identifying USP (Unique Selling Position) and performing competitive analysis.
Von Tobel Lumber & Hardware, Valparaiso, Indiana, 1998 to 2000
Advertising / Marketing Manager
- Directed all advertising and marketing for 5 branch locations, 250 personnel, and revenues of $80M per year.
- As key member of management team, created and presented persuasive and consistently-accepted proposals to President/Owner.
- Led record-setting 27% increase in revenue growth through aggressive advertising and marketing strategies.
- Conceptualized and rolled-out national ad campaign which catapulted company revenues 200% in 4 months.
- Earned considerable praise for producing compelling marketing strategy, creating new logo, and introducing new media into marketing mix.
- Devised multiple databases to track 7,000 contractors and 800 vendors.
- Led company to earn recognition as The Best Home Center by both the Times and Post readers, over Menards and Home Depot, and as Biggest Growth Company by HWI Do-It Best.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Advertising, Minors in English and Psychology C Purdue University
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in marketing management and new product development, well-developed expertise in strategic planning and business development, and a solid ability to analyze revenue growth opportunities and conduct high-dollar negotiations to close the deal. To complement these qualifications, I offer exemplary organizational, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills which are essential in an <insert job title/position> role.
As a member of your management team, you will find me to be a hard-working team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, initiative and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!