Dedicated Project/Service Delivery Coordinator with strong background in
the financial industry eager to contribute talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Well-versed in project management encompassing planning, scheduling, risk management, progress reporting, customer service, and problem resolution.
Technical skills including Windows, Unix and Linux platforms, networking, PC maintenance and repairs, and programming in Java, C++, C, VB, Perl, Korn, and Bash.
Proven strengths in effectively collaborating daily with Trust Accounting and Dealer Services personnel.
Highly versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, challenges, and environments
Highly intuitive, solution-driven and committed to excellence in all endeavors.
International Financial Data Service, Toronto, ON, 2008 to Present
Service Delivery Coordinator
- Proactively monitor and ensure compliance with SLAs (service level agreements) and SLOs (service level objectives).
- Optimize service delivery by identifying risks and providing recommendations for cost-saving process improvements to senior management.
- Train, develop, mentor and supervise new hires, consistently emphasizing accountability, productivity, and quality service.
- Applied sharp prioritization skills toward improving documentation for audit purposes, devising work schedules for various tasks and projects, tracking progress, and submitting detailed status reports to management.
- Reliably manage escalation and promptly communicate service outages to management.
Acting Shift Lead / Computer Operator (2008)
- Proficiently administered daily batch process and TSM backups on Unix system.
- Spearheaded full-scope incident handling/ticket management and seamlessly coordinated efforts between clients and onsite support to swiftly resolve critical issues.
Jason Ho C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Mansion Reality Inc., 2007 to 2009
IT / Computer Technician
- Performed broad-based PC maintenance inclusive of software installations and updates, hardware repairs, administration of security policies, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning of LAN/Wireless settings.
Canadian Tire, Mississauga, Ontario, 2006 to 2008
- Contributed exemplary technical acumen toward monitoring and reviewing daily system logs for error messages.
- Conducted frequent product price verifications each day to ensure department managers were equipped with accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
- Maintained printer queue to control and optimize network traffic.
Oracle 10g Database OCA, OCP Certified Administrator
Herzing College, Toronto, Ontario, 2007
Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Honours
University of Toronto, Scarborough, Ontario, 2006
Project Management self-study, 2010 to Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!