licensed practical nurse
patient-focused nurse with 6+ years of experience administering nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. effectively advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provide quality case management. relocating to stuart, florida (08/2009).
long term care / physical rehabilitation / home care / hospice / licensed practical nurse
practical nurse graduate, 2004, professional skills institute, toledo, ohio
associates of science,
2002, monroe county community college, monroe mi
licensure: practical nursing c state of michigan
application submitted to florida state board of nursing
certifications: first aid and crp and iv therapy
current in continued education hours and required ceus for florida
evangelical home, saline, mi
floating floor nurse, 10/2009 c present
- engage in intense situations and remain emotionally stable and keep a sympathetic disposition while adhering to the standards for long term care, hospice, and physical rehabilitation patient care.
- record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions; advise patients families of changes in medical status.
- interact with physicians and multiple medical professionals to provide top-notch healthcare to a variety of patients necessitating various forms of healthcare and medical treatment.
- coordinate with healthcare teams to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans under the direction of lead nurse.
medical staffing network, toledo, oh
agency nurse, 02/2006 c 05/2009
- traveled throughout mi and oh to provide nursing care
within long term care facilities and physical rehabilitation facilities.
supported patients while preparing for examinations and assisted patients during examinations.
- administered injections and medications under the direction of lead physician.
- performed various associated clerical duties including patient scheduling, chart preparation, phone triage, record keeping, and office management.
- worked with patients of all ages who have various types of illnesses and injuries.
- utilize well-developed communication skills, and the ability to observe accurately and make decisions accordingly.
sister servants of the immaculate heart of mary, monroe, mi
lpn / charge nurse, 04/2005 c 02/2006
- completed physical examinations, made tentative diagnoses, and treated acute, critical, and non-acute patients.
- maintained accurate, detailed reports and records; modified patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- interpreted and evaluated diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients condition.
- prescribed or recommended pharmaceuticals, medical devices or other forms of treatment.
- accurately recorded and reported symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!