exhibit proficiency in translating business needs into responsive, concrete solutions; offers solid track record based on professionalism, tenacity, thoroughness, and dedication. define business development through strategic alliances that yield significant growth in revenue. drastically reduce bottom line by monitoring fundamental business development. communicate technical and complex information easily and concisely. utilize tact and professionalism to appropriately dispel issues that would otherwise negatively impact productivity.
promotion and growth
policy & procedure development
staff training initiatives
marketing / promotions
professional development programs
profit and loss management
customer relations and satisfaction
sales & revenue optimization
teambuilding & leadership
owner/operator, 08/2003 c present
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resources; direct the success of one personnel member.
- select services to be sold, and set prices based on forecasts of customer demand.
- determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- monitor business activities of staff to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction.
afterschool program coordinator, 12/2007 c present
- facilitate afterschool program including up to 45-50 students.
- direct the success of staff and program participants including securing supplies, generating correspondence for parents of participants, and advertisement of the program.
- schedule student pickup and maintained/updated contact lists to continue interaction with parents.
- support participants in preparing for tests and homework completion.
. . .page 1 of 2
supervisor/gardener, 07/2001 c 08/2003
baron's garden partner
- planned, organized, directed, or coordinated activities of workers engaged in landscaping or grounds keeping activities, such as planting and maintaining ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and lawns, and applying fertilizers, pesticides, and other chemicals, according to contract specifications.
- coordinated activities of workers engaged in landscaping activities while following a landscape design plan.
- reviewed contracts to ascertain service, equipment, and work force requirements; answered inquiries from potential customers regarding methods, material, and price ranges; and prepared estimates according to labor, material, and equipment costs.
associate of arts, emphasis on social sciences, march 1999
bellevue community college
landscape design classes, south seattle community college
- black belt in taekwondo and many medals from competitions
- first aid/cpr certification\
volunteer, sammamish heritage society fundraisers
april 14, 2011
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
i am writing to express my genuine interest in your current opening for a <name of the position>; therefore, please allow me to submit my resume for your review. having been in sales for the past 15+ years, with continued success in meeting the needs of my clientele, i am confident that i can make a valuable contribution to your organization's future projects and initiatives. my experience consists of thorough sales management analysis that is transferrable to any industry.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of sales, business development, operations management, client relations, revenue growth, and account management. to compliment these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with clients as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals.
to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage accounts. i take great effort in building strong, positive interpersonal relations. my professional history produced an aptitude for strategically indicating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement sales solutions. as a sales executive, i utilize both theoretical and negotiation skills to consistently secure increases in revenue, and these same skills can produce lucrative results conducive to accomplishing your overall organizational missions and goals.
once you have reviewed my qualifications, i welcome further discussion about how i can contribute my assets to your organization. i would like to interview with you during a time convenient and until then i am available to answer any questions you may have.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!