bilingual spanish / english language instructor and interpreter eager to contribute excellent customer service and interpersonal relations skills towards supporting the employer as a driven and productive team member
ø offer numerous years of professional experience, with expertise in providing spanish / english and english / spanish translation services and one-on-one, small group, and large group spanish language instruction
ø develop audience-specific curricula and source educational materials in line with school methodology and student goals; experience working with adult learners, business executives, medical professionals, international suppliers, high school students
ø create lessons plans covering vocabulary, oral expression and pronunciation, listening comprehension, phonics, reading, writing, language structures, grammar, cultural understanding and history, and idioms
ø proactively monitor and evaluate student progress; adjust teaching strategy and adapt lesson plans to continually improve performance
ø effectively apply strong organization and prioritization tactics toward proficiently managing multiple tasks
ø dynamic communication, motivational, and student-relation skills
~ key achievements ~
- as an instructor with hispalia center of spanish language and culture, developed and conducted lesson plans for diverse audiences in varied settings ranging from city hall in peoria to foothills academy in scottsdale
- performed a range of business development, customer service, and spanish language instruction duties for speak first languages school
- conducted research to identify prospective new students for speak first languages school; organized and taught spanish classes for business executives at desert botanical garden in phoenix, provided spanish language tutoring for adult students, and served as an interpreter for monolingual doctors and patients
- applied strong language skills towards supporting international procurement operations and providing translation assistance for spanish-speaking employees at swiss plastering
- provided excellent customer service, worked closely with international suppliers, designed product labels, and managed production of marketing collateral for castillo products
hispalia center of spanish language and culture, tempe, az insert dates
speak first languages school, tempe, az 2002 c 2006
spanish teacher / interpreter / customer service representative
swiss plastering, phoenix, az 2001
sales specialist / translator
castillo products, hermosillo, mexico 1992
universidad del noroeste, hermosillo, mexico
bachelor s degree in graphic design
~ professional development & credentials~
- successfully passed arizona educator proficiency assessments (aepa) spanish exam
- completed english as a second language (esl) classes, paradise valley community college, phoenix, az
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title (spanish instructor / interpreter / translator / customer service representative) and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience as a spanish language teacher, interpreter / translator, and bilingual customer service specialist in the us and mexico. i ve worked with diverse populations ranging from medical professionals and patients to business executives to high school students. as a teacher, i excel at identifying individual student needs and developing customized lesson plans; as a translator, i am adept at conveying critical information and facilitating open lines of communication; and as a sales and customer service specialist, i have a solid record of meeting business objectives. to complement this background, i hold a bachelor s degree, completed six esl courses at paradise valley community college, and passed the aepa spanish exam.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!