accomplished scholar with knowledge of information system analysis. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of the organization. technical competencies: software / platforms / operating systems.
information systems / business development / it / user needs analysis / testing
configuration / upgrades / teambuilding & leadership
strayer university online
bachelor of science in information systems c homeland security, 03/2010
kapiolani community college, honolulu, hi
associate of science in business computer information systems, 12/1995
us postal service, 08/2006 c 08/2009
- delivered mail to residences and business establishments along specified routes by walking and/or driving, using a combination of satchels, carts, cars, and small trucks.
- obtained signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail; collected associated charges; and completed any necessary paperwork.
- sorted mail for delivery, arranging it in delivery sequence and returned to the post office with mail collected from homes, businesses, and public mailboxes.
aloha airlines (kahului airport) c contract services, 11/2003 c 09/2005
- performed duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office administration systems and procedures.
- perform office procedures which may include a combination of generating microsoft access reports covering training and certification of staff.
contract service agent
- examined passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes using northwest airlines pars and aop systems.
- planned routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and computed fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- assembled and issued required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- determined whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- maintained computerized inventories of available passenger space and provided information on seats reserved or available.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
rehab hospital of the pacific, 08/1997 c 05/2002
information systems analyst
- analyzed user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of current hospital information system using affinity software.
- designed, developed and modified information systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- directed software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation covering patient registration, service selection, charge entry, physician assignment, and billing.
- advised users on patient accounting, registration, and medical records tracking functions.
- monitored system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made concerning managing user rights, launching upgrade releases, configuring printers, and upgrading as400 infinium financial applications.
the ilikai hotel, 03/1996 c 08/1997
information systems assistant manager/secretary for telecom users group
- engaged in a variety of expenditure reduction methods such as reviewing contracts, market analysis, and contract negotiation resulting in $50k savings.
- upgraded and configured 35 client workstations according to as400 established standards.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!