senior it project manager and business analyst eager to contribute extensive talents toward
supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
adept at seamlessly directing large-scale projects throughout complete software development lifecycle (sdlc). strategically devise schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from initial planning stage through to completion. able to manage several major projects concurrently, demonstrating proficiency in requirements gathering, scheduling, budgeting, vendor relations, contract negotiations, and client relations. possess exemplary analytical, team-building, leadership, problem resolution and communication skills. establish and standardize project management and sdlc process throughout organization using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- saved $750k for first tennessee bank by combining project efforts into unified strategic plan.
- frequently and successfully managed 50% more projects than peers at digital signature trust based on superior multi-tasking skills and time management abilities.
- drastically bolstered productivity at digital signature trust by 100%+ by reengineering and streamlining implementation processes and procedures.
- formulated time reporting and project tracking tools which were eagerly adopted throughout digital signature trust to ensure projects are completed within stringent time and budget constraints.
- championed campuspipeline s largest annual product release requiring direction and coordination of up to 40 project team members.
- identified, developed and executed several process improvements to reduce project overhead for campuspipeline product launch.
- expeditiously led team of developers in engineering multi-million dollar application for fortune 500 company, extensively using waterfall and iterative waterfall project methodologies.
first tennessee bank c msaver division, overland park, ks, 2010 to present
contract senior project manager
- as subject matter expert for all health savings account (hsa) third-party administrators, spearhead evaluation and selection process to replace core operating platform for hsa provider.
- play an active role in strategic planning, new market penetration, budget planning, and pricing.
- analyze and proactively establish corporate goals and five-year strategic objectives.
- conduct comprehensive vendor and product risk and compliance evaluations.
wells fargo health benefit services, salt lake city, utah, 2006 to 2010
contract senior project manager / client service consultant
- oversaw project management for product spanning five large corporations and six major computer system integrations.
- achieved and steered collaborative and cooperative efforts among cross-functional teams from multiple companies and backgrounds.
- decisively instituted controls and procedures to identify and resolve internal and external failure points.
professional experience continued yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2
- meticulously led team in conducting risk, compliance, and third party system audits.
- maximized team morale and cohesiveness by organizing golf tournament and summer party.
marketstar, ogden, utah, 2005 to 2006
contract senior product / project manager
- led full spectrum of project management functions encompassing requirements gathering, resource planning and scheduling, solution design, long-term roadmap planning, and management of rapidly changing product requirements using agile methodologies.
- evaluated and selected software for corporation-wide implementation, and delivered client training and technical support.
western computer services inc., salt lake city, utah, 2004 to 2005
contract senior project manager
- reversed failing web-enabled software integration project by revisiting requirements and thoroughly navigating all development lifecycle phases while establishing quality gateways to ensure successful completion of all future projects.
- applied dynamic organizational skills toward managing offshore consulting resources from india, and effectively negotiated contracts with national and global resources.
- successfully assembled staffing plans comprised of 30+ team members.
speedwave, salt lake city, utah, 2002 to 2004
director of project management
- exercised outstanding prioritization skills to efficiently orchestrate multiple simultaneous projects.
- clarified requirements and devised appropriate staffing plans, schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- conducted in-depth market research to build and launch marketing campaign for sole product.
- collaboratively performed strategic planning, defined overall corporate direction and vision, negotiated vendor contracts, and served on board of directors.
- directed teams and provided training seminars for employees and clients.
digital signature trust, salt lake city, utah, 2001 to 2002
senior project manager
- proficiently directed and managed up to 10 simultaneous projects, consistently meeting or exceeding time and budget goals in a matrix organization and achieving extraordinary levels of client satisfaction.
- generated schedules and budgets, negotiated vendor contracts, and facilitated quality control.
project manager, campuspipeline, salt lake city, utah, 2000 to 2001
contract project manager / business analyst, keane, salt lake city, utah, 1999 to 2000
contract business analyst / project manager, computer task group, salt lake city, utah, 1997 to 1999
contract technical consultant, felix hammond international, cullowhee, north carolina, 1995 to 1997
b.s., business administration & computer information systems, western carolina university, 1997
project management certificate (in progress), university of phoenix
microsoft project, visio, outlook, office (excel, word, access, powerpoint), rational salsa, oracle, db2, mysql, visual basic, cobol, jcl
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level it project management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i bring to you an extensive background in directing and coordinating major it projects, proficiency in meeting stringent schedule and budgetary expectations, and advanced talents in team leadership, change management, and process improvements. to complement these qualifications, i offer solid organizational, communication, analytical, and vendor management skills which are paramount as a senior it project manager.
as a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a results-driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, business acumen, and initiative. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!