versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope construction management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on project manager and construction analyst with over 30 years of expertise in all facets of the industry.
- state certified building contractor, with in depth experience reading project specs, estimating projects, purchasing materials, scheduling sub-contractors, and overseeing project completion.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, building code regulations, final billing, and site management through certification of occupancy.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, microsoft project and construction suite.
state certified licensed building contractor state of ohio 1990-present
- actively supervise a broad range of remodeling projects for the city of coral gables, including offices, parks, historical sites, police, and fire stations.
- oversee numerous remodeling projects on behalf of st. thomas university, finishing on time and under budget.
- effectively manage extensive projects for broward county, including the remodel of offices, parks and us coast guard stations.
foreman wessell construction 1988-1990
- effectively managed commercial, residential and historical projects, while also supervising employees and sub-contractors in all construction operations.
union carpenter/foreman hms contracting 1980-1988
- successfully supervised a broad range of construction and demolition projects for southeast bank locations, including the operations center and florida national bank.
carpenter name of family business 1977-1979
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
associates of arts in business administration miami dade community college 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
licensed real estate agent, 1981-1986
licensed real estate agent in ohio, 2009-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!