results-oriented business professional with solid skill in sales, operations, and management. proven understanding of the importance of customer service. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the specific needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs.
sales management / forecasting / needs analysis / finance / entrepreneurial spirit
written & verbal communication / professional development and training
fitnesse gym, emmett, id
owner/personal trainer/manager, 2000 c present
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resources.
- coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the pricing, sales, and distribution of client counseling and group instruction services.
- review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- determine services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of demand.
- establish operations policies and procedures, conferring with staff members as necessary.
- determine staffing requirements; interview, hire and train new employees.
emmett rents, inc., emmett,
co-owner, 1994 c present
- directed and coordinated organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- established departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for a construction and homeowner tool rental service, conferring with other staff members as necessary.
- planned and directed activities such as sales promotions, bookkeeping, scheduling, client and vendor relations, tax planning, and inventory management.
norco, boise, id
stock point independent contractor, 1995 c 2001
- traveled designated territories to service clients in need of oxygen tank and personal medical equipment set up, replacement, and instruction on operation.
- maintained top notch customer service by identifying the needs of clients and determining the best way to meet those needs while on a medical route and while offering in-home service.
wheeler real estate, emmett,
office manager/realtor, 1997 c 2001
- supervised the work of office and administrative service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- implemented corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards associated with making sales.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
bromar portland, oregon ~ sales
sebal bros. boise, id ~ sales representative
shulton boise, id ~ sales representative
college of nutrition & health
advanced nutrition, 2004 c present
international sports science association, los angeles, ca
certified personal trainer, 1999
madd dog, la, ca
certified spin instructor, 2000
mt. hood college, oregon
business coursework (business, investing, fashion merchandising & banking)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!