Sharp and decisive Marketing Professional with exceptional technical strengths eager to contribute outstanding SEO (search engine optimization), website development, and project leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Solid expertise in navigating projects from start to finish, and ensuring website content, print materials, and videos target appropriate audience and contain brand and message consistency.
- Proficient in search engine optimization, keyword analysis, and devising marketing strategies to increase site and pay per click (PPC) conversions.
- Adept at creating bold, user-friendly and visually-appealing websites which fortify corporate identity and online presence.
- Excel in defining website development strategy by determining key features, managing design and development process, and executing high-impact marketing plans to accomplish chief objectives.
- Substantial communication, problem solving and research skills, with significant capabilities in leveraging web analytics and metrics to improve site results.
- Display polished multi-tasking abilities; gracefully balance competing priorities.
- Quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies/software, and environments.
Ottawa University, Brookfield, WI, graduated 2007 ~ GPA of 3.7
Bachelor of Arts Degree C Double Major in Business & IT ~ Minor in Marketing
Man and Material Lift Engineering, 2009 to Present
- Spearhead marketing operations and activities inclusive of development and distribution of monthly e-newsletter, design and deployment of corporate website, and creation of print and video advertisements.
assemble and orchestrate marketing campaigns via trade magazines and
Diamond Nexus Labs, 2008 to 2009
Web Designer / Marketing
- Quickly transitioned to assume marketing responsibilities based on creativity, attention to detail, and exemplary communication skills.
- Analyzed, devised and published new and compelling web content to entice potential customers.
- Leveraged CSS and HTML technologies to create landing (lead capture) pages.
- Authored and produced three live TV segments which aired on TMJ4 s The Morning Blend show and generated $15K in sales revenue by driving traffic to new flagship store at Mayfair Mall.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
eFunds/FIS, New Berlin, WI, 2007 to 2008
Customer Support Specialist
- Merged considerable troubleshooting capabilities, customer relations skills, and analytical strengths to effectively and efficiently support credit unions in use of eFunds Corp. systems and software.
- Generated and closely examined broad-based reports illustrating ATM system status, available balances, and card information within database.
- Maintained strict adherence to corporate and IT security policies and procedures in refreshing user passwords and accounts.
Early View Academy, Milwaukee, WI, 2006
Computer Science Instructor
- Expertly maintained network of 60 computers, installed and configured anti-virus software, upgraded hardware, monitored network performance, and delivered technical instruction to students in 5th grade through 12th.
Top Floor Technology, New Berlin, WI, 2004 to 2005
Web Developer & SEO
- Collaborated with clients in analyzing and precisely identifying business needs, coordinated website development projects, and successfully met all assigned timelines.
- Established, nurtured and maintained strong client relationships essential to maximizing business referrals and customer satisfaction.
- Played an active role in developing and spearheading pay-per-click campaigns.
- Contributed to SEO efforts by employing analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other third-party software to uncover trends and maximize revenue-producing traffic.
MySQL Dreamweaver CS4 Content Relationship Systems
SQL Server Adobe Photoshop CS4 Google Web Analytics
HTML Adobe Premiere CS4 Lotus Notes
CSS Adobe Elements Microsoft Exchange
Flash CS4 Google Ad Words Norton Anti-virus
CIW (Certified Internet Web) Professional
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!