yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
13500 noel rd. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile manager eager to contribute comprehensive business background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated manager offering over 14 years of solid and progressive experience in retail business operations, sales/marketing and client service capacities.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations.
- expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
district manager blockbuster inc. 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of district operations, from sales/marketing and p$l management to inventory control and loss prevention.
- hand-selected to turn around struggling dallas district; transformed region into the top 10% in under 90 days.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; consistently generate over $26m annual revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 26 direct reports and 250 employees; actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
store manager musicland group 1996-2005
- promoted to senior store manager for exceptional on-the-job performance, earning rookie store manager of the year in 2000 and store manager of the year in 2001-2002.
- oversaw all aspects of store openings and closings across ca and nv, both with and without liquidation.
- spearheaded the management of a retail store with $1.5m in annual revenue and over 15 employees, including hiring, training and terminations.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- responsible for driving sales, handling merchandising, enforcing inventory policies/procedures, and managing shrink prevention.
volunteer teacher california school for the deaf 2004-2006
intern universal music and video distribution 2002-2003
asl teaching assistant diablo valley college 2002-2003
asl level 1-3 teacher s assistant california state university date-date
coursework in psychology and asl diablo valley community college 1999
bachelor s of science in psychology california state university 2004
minor in american sign language and deaf studies
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!