Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
Ambition Professional with business-savvy and experience in help desk support, financial consulting, operations, corporate credit management, budget administration, executive assistance in a legal environment, and proven success in multiple other industries. Very capable of boosting organizational profitability using business administration abilities and a genuine appreciation for determining appropriate business solutions. Detail-oriented leader with team-oriented attitude and career history encompassing a multitude of professional competencies that trigger organizational growth. Fluent in English and Spanish; Registered Interpreter/Translator for the State of Tennessee court system.
Master of Business Administration
St. Thomas University, Miami, FL
Bachelors Business Administration, Double Major Economics & Business Administration
Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
Tractor Supply Company, Store Support Center
Help Desk Representative, 09/2008 C Present
- Resolve configuration, troubleshooting, and installation POS/IT software/hardware concerns and advise necessary IT group of additional service needs.
- Assessed operational/procedural concerns such as recalling cancelled purchase orders, cancelled distribution center transfers, and procured emergency store supplies.
- Test the functionality of new software and pioneer the appropriate remedies.
- Meet the needs of Spanish
speaking customers and interpret product/service information as necessary.
Patton Law Firm, PLLC; Nashville, TN
Executive Administrator, 12/2005 C 09/2008
- Demonstrated an undeniable proficiency in providing executive-level administrative support to a fast-paced law firm including building client relations with Spanish-speaking clients and non-profit organizations.
- Consistently maintained excellence in all functions; recognized by superiors as a valuable asset to the organization while executing duties such as financial planning, document translation, records management, and report generation.
- Strategically scheduled and managed executives internal/external professional and personal appointments to maximize use of time and resources and ensure achievement of objectives,
- Contributed dynamic leadership skills toward effectively training staff on legal issues policy, procedures/decisions and resolution strategies
- Successfully executed general clerical functions including client support via phone and in-person, account management, records/file management, and scheduling conference calls and meetings.
. . .Page 1 of 2
Sea Central Shipping, Tampa, FL/Panama
Operations Manager, 02/2002 C 12/2005
- Provided oversight for global logistics management including materials transportation; defined logistics and standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Exhibited skills in multiple facets of operations management including purchasing / procurement, logistics, and transportation coordination.
- Administrated budgets, controlled materials, and inventoried items according to established standards.
- Reduced logistic expenditures, defined logistics plans and schedules by utilizing strong knowledge of project management.
Continental Bank, Panama R of P
Corporate Credit Manager, 03/1996 C 02/2002
- Interpreted data affecting corporate lending programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Prepared plans of action for funds procurement based on financial analyses.
- Presented oral/written reports on general economic trends, corporations, and industries.
- Analyzed financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making financial decisions.
- Assembled spreadsheets and drew charts/graphs to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- Interacted and collaborated directly with General Manager and Board of Directors.
Atlantic Security Bank, Panama R of P
- Administrated annual budgets for main bank and branches; generated comprehensive reports for briefing sessions with the Board of Directors.
KPMG, Panama R of P
- Rolled out management consulting programs, defined feasibility studies, and interfaced with internal Audit Managers to produce relative solutions.
Volunteer, Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Nashville, TN, 01/2006 C Present
- Assisted Hispanic clients in understanding services and providing translation services.
- Contributed expertise to the annual Health Fair and facilitated health workshops for individuals and groups covering multiple subjects.
- Performed a variety of functions providing social services, follow up sessions, and referrals.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!