Dedicated and energetic Sales Executive/Manager eager to contribute exceptional relationship-building and leadership talents toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Proactively steer revenue growth through incremental retail space gains, innovative promotional programs, personnel leadership, and outstanding relationships with distributors. Diligently and frequently assess business/sales operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Reputation for motivating, empowering, inspiring, and managing others through influence, congeniality, and collaboration. Excel in strategic sales planning, multi-million dollar budget management, marketing, operations management, training and development, and inventory control. Combine solid leadership and team building talents to train, motivate, supervise and manage highly-productive personnel. Proven performance in repeatedly surpassing sales targets for global Fortune 500 consumer products company.
Analyzed and established new distribution outlets for Glac au to penetrate untouched cities and counties; grew sales tenfold since joining company.
Handpicked to concurrently oversee PowerAde, Fuze, NOS Energy and Full Throttle Energy brands, bringing territory size to more than three million cases.
Resourcefully coordinated and steered Snapple advertising and promotional efforts, increasing ad activity in all accounts by 12%.
Captured greatest market penetration company-wide for new Snapple platform.
Increased Snapple regional distribution and availability in c-store (convenient store) category by 10.2%, food service by 15% and incremental cooler placements by 20%.
Consistently ranked #1 in local and national sales contests as Trade Development Manager for Snapple.
Coca Cola (Active Lifestyle Brand Division), 2005 to Present
District Sales Manager, Central and South Texas
- Hired to introduce Glac au Vitaminwater to South, Texas market; rapidly and steadily advanced through progressively responsible positions based on proven performance and results to oversee Glac au s largest geographical territory.
- Instrumental in recruiting and training 5 Area Sales Managers and 3 new District Sales Managers.
- Oversee eight Coke sales centers in Central and South Texas.
- Apply dynamic leadership capabilities toward training, developing and managing up to four direct reports, and by cost-effectively managing $3M budget.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Coach, motivate and lead distributors to secure incremental store space, cooler placements, racks, displays and POS (point-of-sale).
- Cost-effectively administer budget and inventory for distributors, while cultivating, nurturing and maintaining exceptional relationships, vital to account retention.
Monarch Beverage Company, Atlanta, GA, 2004 to 2005
Region Sales Manager, South and South East Texas
- Brought on board to develop and manage two new beverage lines by proficiently coordinating efforts of seven Dr. Pepper distributors, two wholesale companies, and one independent distributor.
- Leveraged strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills to gain authorization from major buyers spanning c-stores stores, grocery accounts, and on-premise customers.
Snapple Beverage Group, White Plains, NY, 1997 to 2004
Regional Sales Manager, Southeast and Central Texas and South Louisiana (2001 to 2004)
Adeptly managed multiple accounts (grocery, food service, c-stores, distributors and wholesale dealers) while continually expanding market share.
Exhibited outstanding organizational skills in managing six beverage lines comprised of 60+ SKUs.
Managed three Dr Pepper/7UP bottling group distributors in Houston area as well as three independent distributors.
Delivered informative, persuasive and fact-based presentations to improve Snapple Brand positioning and gain incremental selling space.
Played an integral role in securing two new distributors for Snapple s portfolio of beverages.
Area Development Manager, Houston, Texas (2000 to 2001)
- Strategically managed cold drink departments throughout three Dr. Pepper/7UP Beverage Group distributors as well as three independent distributors.
- Significantly advanced placement in c-store market while boosting sales revenues from on-premise accounts and universities.
Trade Development Manager (TDM), Houston, Texas (1997 to 2000)
- Outperformed all Snapple Beverage Group TDMs and ADMs in account growth and retention.
- Provided product knowledge training to distributor sales force.
Pre-Sales and On-Premise Manager, Aspromonte Coors, Houston, Texas, 1995 to 1997
Import Brand Manager / Supervisor, M & M Beverage Company, Houston, Texas, 1985 to 1995
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!