Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
437 SW 3rd Street, #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
P&L Management Training & Development Process Improvements
Human Resources Policy/Procedure Development Recruiting / Hiring
Regulatory Compliance Client Relationship Management Compensation & Benefits
Retention & Recognition Staff Productivity Staff Recognition
Aces Court Reporting, Miami, FL, 2010 to Present
Operations Manager / Vice President
Oversee recruiting and hiring functions in conformance to labor budget.
Signed $1.2M in new business.
Leverage advanced knowledge of employment law, human resources, compensation, benefits, and performance management to create and deliver compelling sales presentations.
Assemble and implement performance development plans for all team members.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
ProVest, Hollywood, FL, 2009 to 2010
Court Reporter Manager, Relief Office Manager
Awarded in March of 2010 for driving cost-effective and quality-focused court reporting services.
Established court reporting venture for Allstate clients currently servicing $1.2M+ new accounts.
Courtyard Marriot by Downtown, Miami, FL, 2006 to 2007
Night Manager & Auditor
- Cost-effectively managed $1.3M+ in revenue and conducted P&L analysis with Controllers.
- Managed team of five in performing administrative, financial and guest service functions.
- Prepared audit reports for accounting department and conducted cash deposits.
State of Florida, Miami, FL, 2006 to 2009
Lead Transcriber & Digital Court Reporter
- Chosen and awarded as 2007 State of Florida Employee Of The Year.
- Initiated charging all parties who request transcripts for first time to boost State s gross intake by 15%
Bantek, Miami, FL, 2005 to 2006
Armored ATM Technician & Auditor
- Collected $3M per day from Federal Reserve in Doral and disbursed money to Washington Mutual banks in South Florida region, constantly adhering to stringent security policies and procedures.
Absolute Video Inc., Miami, FL, 2002 to 2006
General Manager, Court Reporter Manager
- Directed five supervisors and 52 associates spanning 23 courtrooms.
- Developed and introduced employee satisfaction program to heighten morale and improve retention.
- Handled human resources activities such as recruitment, interviewing, hiring, and training.
Package Handler, UPS, Brooklyn, NY Floor Associate, Cashier, Toys R Us, Brooklyn, NY
Florida International University, Miami, FL, 2009 to Present
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Major in Business Management
*** Expected Graduation Date: December 2010
Miami Dade College, Miami, FL, 2008
Associate s Degree in Association in Arts, Major in Accounting
Certified AAERT Stenographer
Public Notary, state of Florida
Type 60-70 WPM, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, Quickbase, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!