Global Development & Relief Services Specialist eager to contribute impressive academic credentials and program management experience toward advancing and directing international initiatives.
v Excellent background in directing, managing, monitoring and evaluating microfinance programs.
v Outstanding ability to establish experimental and ground-braking innovative partnerships with nationally recognized partners and gain funding from donors such as Atlantic Philanthropies and Verizon.
v Possess full certificate in fundraising including grant writing and donor cultivation and stewardship.
v Keen understanding of and ability to apply lean production principles to control costs.
v Proficiency in sustainable resource management programming with solid network of contacts in agricultural capacities and natural resources industry.
v Experienced in global field work in both grassroots development and administrative capacities.
v Proven abilities in organizational development, capacity building, preparing concise project reports, managing grant budgets, and driving programs aimed at promoting sustainable, agriculture and natural resource-based livelihoods.
v Able to work directly with communities affected by violent and/or land conflict, manage humanitarian assistance programs, and provide advocacy services.
v Recognized for exceptional contribution in advancing global social entrepreneurship with awarded position as Speaker Aide at 2009 World Innovation Forum (Aide to: Vijay Govindarajan) and 2009 World Business Forum (Aide to President Bill Clinton).
MBA Degree, Focus in International Management, Fisher Graduate School of International Business, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, CA, 2007
MA Degree in International Policy Studies, Focus in International Development, Graduate School of International Policy Studies, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, CA, 2005
BA Degree in Natural Sciences, Minors in International Studies and Anthropology, University of Denver, Denver, CO, 2002
Fundraising, Xxxxxx University, NY, 2008
Knowledge Management, Focus in Communities of Practice, Royal Roads University, International, 2007
Lean Business & Lean Manufacturing C Six Sigma Systems, Overland Park, KS, 2006
International Project Management, Development Project Management Institute, Monterey, CA, 2005
Advanced Spanish C Middlebury Language Schools, Monterey, CA, 2003
Bon Secours Healthcare Inc., Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx, 2007 to Present
Healthy Communities Investment Initiative Director (Xxxxxx Local System)
Coordinator (Peru and South Africa Field Offices)
Foster, nurture and maintain strong relationships with government agencies, businesses, private organizations, community leaders, and residents from diverse cultures and socio-economic backgrounds in underserved communities of NW Bronx, Xxxxxx, Peru, and South Africa.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ continued
Drive program administration inclusive of strategic planning and development, program logistics, and seamless implementation of annual plans and budgets.
Successfully awarded community grants totaling nearly $500K in FY 2009.
Sponsor and direct sustainable food systems and community-supported agriculture ventures, alternative community-based financial services, and entrepreneurship support for the chronically impoverished and unemployed.
Global Education Safari, East Africa, 2007 to Present
Co-Founder; Director of Development
Orchestrated customized international social-learning expeditions and secure funding sources through partnerships and donors.
Trickle Up Program for International Sustainable Livelihood Assistance, Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx, 2007
Development Associate for Institutional Giving; Finance Analyst
- Relied upon to explore, solicit and build new donor relationships, and directed proposal development.
- Participated in budget planning, income re-forecasting, and expense reporting.
CER-DET, Tarija, Bolivia, 2007
- Assisted women villagers living on less than $1/day to market their artisan work for international export.
- Supported women through assistance in interpreting and adhering to tariff regulations and by establishing linkages with US vendors and partners to expand sales.
- Championed efforts for women to realize 200% increase in profit.
Open Source IT / Zenoss Inc., Annapolis, Maryland, 2007
Marketing Analyst (Consultant)
- Supported and facilitated expansion of international markets by developing comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis tools and approaches.
California Office C Knowledge in the Public Interest, Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx, 2006
- Facilitated efforts to unite geographically dispersed organizations and politicians online for private knowledge sharing related to pro-choice for at-risk under-age rape victims.
Scojo Foundation for International Microenterprise, Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx, 2005
Field Coordinator for New Social Ventures C El Salvador Office
- Proactively led start-up activities by training entrepreneurs in areas such as marketing, business strategy, inventory cataloging, and budgeting.
- Reviewed project status reports, administered budgets, and tracked commodity procurement.
Costa Rica- WorldTeach, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2004
- Managed site placement and monitored security and success of volunteer activities.
- Liaised with Costa Rica Ministry Of Education to drive success of program.
Additional experience includes consultative role as Start-up and Strategy Advisor for Fisher Consultants; Seaside Immigrant Merchant Association, Seaside, California, 2007.
Organizing for America Save Darfur Coalition Robin Hood Foundation Open Society Institute Council for the Environment Xxxxxx City C Greenmarket and Youthmarket
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!