Eager to contribute exemplary customer service talents and a proven background in management toward supporting a dynamic company in achieving goals and objectives.
Highly versatile, quality-focused and resourceful with outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Proven strengths in project coordination, sales, procurement, and customer service.
Excellent attention to detail and deadlines.
Strong team-building, training, and leadership skills.
Committed to excellence in all endeavors.
Reputation for professionalism, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Ability to establish cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Albuquerque, NM, 2004
Custom Home Builder
- Design, schedule, and coordinate home construction efforts in precise alignment with customer requirements and contract specifications.
numerous awards in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 for outstanding residential
home design and construction.
Peoples Flower Shops Inc., Albuquerque, NM, 1979 to 2003
Vice President & Buyer
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to most recently spearheading daily operations for eight retail locations and one wholesale division.
- Demonstrated exceptional versatility and multi-tasking expertise in overseeing daily deposits, performing accounts receivable, and administering company insurance including Workers Compensation, liability and health.
- Analyzed, approved and coordinated store remodels, directed maintenance operations for properties and vehicles, and inspected stores weekly to ensure adequate inventory.
- Steer procurement activities while ensuring strict compliance with budget parameters.
Additional experience includes five years with Lockheed Air Terminal and Frontier Airlines.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!