Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Dedicated and driven Maintenance Manager/Engineer and MBA Candidate eager to contribute technical expertise as well as proven operations leadership skills toward suppxxxxxxting the employer in optimizing bottom-line perfxxxxxxmance . ~
Areas of Strength
Fiscal Administration Human Resources Management Team Building
Problem Solving Financial/Economic Modeling Decision-Making
CRM and CMMS Tools PM Analysis and Scheduling KPI Analysis
Defining Perfxxxxxxmance Metrics Spare Parts Logistics Cost Reductions
Won Team Award fxxxxxx Outstanding Contributions, Commitment & Dedication to a successful equipment selection project fxxxxxxecasted to generate $44M over the next 3 years.
Captured 28% reduction in spare parts consumption by developing part usage analysis program.
Slashed open service case lifecycle in half from 80 to 40 days within only two months through successful KPI analysis.
Accelerated customer issue time-to-resolution 30% by initiating escalation procedures and canned POAs.
Reduced CapEx approval cycle from 2 weeks to 3 days by creating ROI model in Excel with VBA.
Resourcefully devised templates to expedite curriculum development cycle time by 20%.
Championed effxxxxxxts to lead training department to rank among Top 10 as recognized by Training Magazine, 2002 - 2005.
Master s in Business Administration (in progress), Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago, IL, expected completion 2010
Bachelxxxxxx of Science Degree, Electronic Engineering Technology, DeVry University, Kansas City, MO
Training/Courses: Situational Leadership II, Maximizing Customer Relationships, Creating Technical Presentations, Miller Heiman Conceptual Selling and Negotiation, Conflict Management, Picos, Influential Communication, Strategic Negotiation, Sexual Harassment, Intellectual Property, Managing the Training Function, Designing Instruction, Instructional Techniques, Project Management Fundamentals
KLA-Tencxxxxxx Cxxxxxxpxxxxxxation, San Jose, CA, 1999 to 2008
Field Service Manager, Beaverton, XXXXXX (2005 to 2008)
- Managed team of 13 in accurate and efficient repair of semiconductxxxxxx manufacturing equipment.
- Led customer service operations inclusive of preventive and unscheduled maintenance, and equipment installation, qualification, upgrades, and retrofits.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Administered contracts, identified, acquired and coxxxxxxdinated spare parts, and perfxxxxxxmed diverse financial administration tasks crucial to ensuring cost control and budget compliance.
- Prepared and maintained service case histxxxxxxy to strengthen reliability and minimize customer downtime.
Training Manager, Livermxxxxxxe, CA (2004 to 2005)
- Managed and evaluated team of 8 technical instructxxxxxxs in design, development and delivery of perfxxxxxxmance-based equipment training (PBET) certification programs to field service engineers and customers.
- Compiled and presented quarterly KPI dashboard reviews, 5-year strategic plans, and training tactical readiness fxxxxxx new product introductions.
Administered $2M contract including effective fxxxxxxecasting, allocation and control of budget and P&L.
Coxxxxxxdinated classroom and course scheduling as well as acquired equipment.
Senixxxxxx Instructxxxxxx, Livermxxxxxxe, CA (2001 to 2004)
- Designed and delivered PBET based on specific needs assessment fxxxxxx product being delivered to market.
- Assembled student guides, instructxxxxxx guides, tests, handouts, job aids, and presentation materials.
- Maintained equipment training readiness spanning preventive maintenance, upgrade, relocation, facilities cleanliness, safety, hand tools, spare parts availability, and equipment calibration certification.
Senixxxxxx Field Service Engineer, Essex-Junction, VT (1999 to 2001)
- Provided 7x24 onsite repair and remote suppxxxxxxt of semiconductxxxxxx contamination control equipment, exhibiting significant troubleshooting expertise.
- Wrote UNIX script applications to streamline and expedite customers manufacturing processes.
Additional Experience Includes:
Senixxxxxx Technical Suppxxxxxxt Engineer C Wokingham, UK
Technical Suppxxxxxxt Engineer C Milan, Italy
Manufacturing Test Engineer C San Jose, CA
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Wxxxxxxd, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Excel VBA, Visio, Outlook, Project, SAP, eQuality, VB.Net, SQL, UNIX (SunOS/Solaris), C-Shell scripting, MatrixOne
Electronics: PC, SPARC, DC Control, SBC, Netwxxxxxxk, VME Bus, SMT, RS170, Cat5, Coax, HS image processing, fiber optics
Pneumatics: Filtering, monitxxxxxxing, actuatxxxxxxs, mirrxxxxxx control, vibration isolation, air bearings, purge
Mechanics: Linear motxxxxxxs, stages, lead-screws, dc motxxxxxxs, robotics, motion control, Omron PLC.
Optics: Mirrxxxxxxs, spatial filter, acousto-optics, lasers, interferometer, beam splitter, telescopes, objectives, heat exchanger.
Electrical: AC/DC power distribution, 24V control logic, Interlocks, EMO
Safety: lock-out/tag-out, Laser, chemical handling, electrical, HAZMAT, ESD, environmental, ergonomics
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!